- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- European Commission Approves Symtuza® for the Treatment of HIV-1 In Adults and Adolescents in Europe
- BNP Paribas takes further measures to accelerate its support of the energy transition
Hermann Kamte, young Cameroonian architect and the founder of company Hermann Kamte & Associates (HKA), is the driving force behind the famous sketch of Lagos Wooden Tower.
Liebherr-International AG, the family-owned company and one of the world’s largest manufacturers of construction machinery and earthmoving equipment invests $45 million in the expansion of its Newport News, Virginia, facility.
London City Airport has awarded a contract to BAM Nuttall for a new 75,000 m2 concrete deck extension.
The current generation of wood machinists, carpenters, fixing carpenters and structural timber installers have recognised the Makita LS1016 260mm slide compound mitre saw as the benchmark by which all other machines have been compared.
JCB has recently celebrated a major milestone in its long record of innovative machine design – the 40th anniversary of the Loadall telescopic handler.
During the construction of the “Tunnel de Champel” in Geneva, MasterEase from Master Builders Solutions® proved to be the perfect superplasticiser for sprayed concrete.
The McAvoy Group has been appointed to the LHC Modular Buildings Framework, which has a combined value of more than £1 billion. The LHC is one of the UK’s longest-established public sector procurement specialists.