- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Four million people use Highways England’s Strategic Road Network each day.
EDGE Technologies has awarded the contract for the construction of EDGE Grand Central – a high-tech office building located northwest of Berlin Central Station, to BAM Deutschland, the German non-residential operating company of Royal BAM Group NV.
Enviro is the only final candidate in the tender process of a tyre-recycling plant for the Chinese tyre manufacturer Vanlead Group.
To optimise the distribution of its tyres, Michelin, the world’s second-largest tyre manufacturer, expanded its Spanish logistics centre in Araia and built a new one in Illescas.
The Netflow consortium, comprising Cintra and Plenary, has achieved financial close on the €1,150 million Western Roads Upgrade project, Victoria’s largest single investment in arterial roads to date.
Fluor Corporation announced that Bridging North America, a partnership of Fluor, ACS Infrastructure Canada and Aecon Group Inc, reached financial close to design, build, finance, operate and maintain the Gordie Howe International Bridge Project for Windsor-Detroit Bridge Authority.
Representatives from the Kuwait Fund for Arab Economic Development, known as the Kuwait Fund, recently visited Fluor’s Farnborough UK office to monitor its ongoing training initiative for Kuwaiti engineers.