- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
On 24th February, more than 400 of the forklift truck industry’s leading figures gathered at the International Centre in Telford to celebrate all that’s best in the sector and bestow its most prestigious honour: an FLTA Award for Excellence.
Contractors have been selected to build the twin tunnel entrances of the Andrews Labour Government’s Metro Tunnel Project, which will see dozens of high capacity trains pass through them each hour as part of Victoria’s biggest ever public transport project.
MP David Lidington announced the government will continue to deliver all public-sector services following the insolvency of Carillion PLC.
The new Travis Brow Link Road project will interface with the Stockport Viaduct, a Grade II listed structure which dates back to the 1840s.
HeidelbergCement is renewing its commitment to corporate social and environmental responsibility and sets itself ambitious targets that the company intends to achieve.
Another milestone has been reached in the construction project IB.SH-Neubau an der Hörn.