- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
- European Commission Approves Symtuza® for the Treatment of HIV-1 In Adults and Adolescents in Europe
Kier, a leading property, residential, construction and services group, has been appointed by The Crown Estate to redevelop Morley House on Regent Street in a £36m project.
Kier has been named the preferred bidder by the Real Ideals Organisation (RIO) to build a centre for immersive technologies, featuring a 360-degree cinema, the first of its kind in Europe.
Kier, a leading property, residential, construction and services group, has been appointed by Public Health England (PHE) to deliver a new £160m specialist bioscience laboratory building as part of a new £400m world-leading public health science campus and headquarters in Harlow.
Komatsu Ltd and NVIDIA Corporation are partnering to improve the safety and productivity of construction job site operations by introducing AI.
Hermann Kamte, young Cameroonian architect and the founder of company Hermann Kamte & Associates (HKA), is the driving force behind the famous sketch of Lagos Wooden Tower.
Liebherr-International AG, the family-owned company and one of the world’s largest manufacturers of construction machinery and earthmoving equipment invests $45 million in the expansion of its Newport News, Virginia, facility.