- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- European Commission Approves Symtuza® for the Treatment of HIV-1 In Adults and Adolescents in Europe
- BNP Paribas takes further measures to accelerate its support of the energy transition
The current generation of wood machinists, carpenters, fixing carpenters and structural timber installers have recognised the Makita LS1016 260mm slide compound mitre saw as the benchmark by which all other machines have been compared.
JCB has recently celebrated a major milestone in its long record of innovative machine design – the 40th anniversary of the Loadall telescopic handler.
During the construction of the “Tunnel de Champel” in Geneva, MasterEase from Master Builders Solutions® proved to be the perfect superplasticiser for sprayed concrete.
The McAvoy Group has been appointed to the LHC Modular Buildings Framework, which has a combined value of more than £1 billion. The LHC is one of the UK’s longest-established public sector procurement specialists.
The Open Source Wood initiative was launched in June 2017 by Metsä Wood in order to accelerate growth in urban wood construction. The new opensourcewood.com offers a platform for knowledge sharing and collaboration. The service is free and welcomes all organisations and individuals.