- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Another milestone has been reached in the construction project IB.SH-Neubau an der Hörn.
Together with Levvel – a consortium comprising Van Oord, BAM, and Rebel – Rijkswaterstaat (part of the Dutch Ministry of Infrastructure and the Environment and responsible for the design, construction, management and maintenance of the main infrastructure facilities in the Netherlands) will launch the project at the end of 2018.
Interserve, the international support services and construction group, and its consortium have reached financial close on a £105 million project for Durham University.
Jacobs Engineering Group Inc and CH2M HILL Companies Ltd have announced that they have entered into a definitive agreement under which Jacobs will acquire all the outstanding shares of CH2M in a cash and stock transaction with an enterprise value of approximately $3.27 billion, including approximately $416 million of CH2M net debt.
James Hardie Industries plc has announced that it has completed its acquisition of German-based XI (DL) Holdings GmbH and its subsidiaries including, but not limited to, Fermacell GmbH, from Xella International S.A. in an all-cash transaction based on an enterprise value of €473 million.
Kier has selected the British Heart Foundation, the biggest independent funder of cardiovascular research in the UK, as its new corporate charity partner.
Kier, a leading property, residential, construction and services group, has been appointed by The Crown Estate to redevelop Morley House on Regent Street in a £36m project.