- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
DMCC has announced that it has awarded a contract to BESIX, through its Dubai-based entity Belhasa Six Construct, to build the first super tall tower in its Uptown Dubai district.
Four million people use Highways England’s Strategic Road Network each day.
DuPont has launched the second issue of the ‘Corian® Design Magazine’, a global publication developed by its Corian® Design business celebrating the innovative spirit of the Corian® brand, which continues to break new ground in the international markets of interior design and architecture.
EDGE Technologies has awarded the contract for the construction of EDGE Grand Central – a high-tech office building located northwest of Berlin Central Station, to BAM Deutschland, the German non-residential operating company of Royal BAM Group NV.
Enviro is the only final candidate in the tender process of a tyre-recycling plant for the Chinese tyre manufacturer Vanlead Group.
To optimise the distribution of its tyres, Michelin, the world’s second-largest tyre manufacturer, expanded its Spanish logistics centre in Araia and built a new one in Illescas.