- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Hermann Kamte, young Cameroonian architect and the founder of company Hermann Kamte & Associates (HKA), is the driving force behind the famous sketch of Lagos Wooden Tower.
Liebherr-International AG, the family-owned company and one of the world’s largest manufacturers of construction machinery and earthmoving equipment invests $45 million in the expansion of its Newport News, Virginia, facility.
London City Airport has awarded a contract to BAM Nuttall for a new 75,000 m2 concrete deck extension.
Between 5th – 8th July 2018, 30 intrepid Mace employees, clients and supply chain partners took on the epic cycling challenge of Passo dello Stelvio and the classic Italian climbs of Gavia and Mortirolo.
The current generation of wood machinists, carpenters, fixing carpenters and structural timber installers have recognised the Makita LS1016 260mm slide compound mitre saw as the benchmark by which all other machines have been compared.
JCB has recently celebrated a major milestone in its long record of innovative machine design – the 40th anniversary of the Loadall telescopic handler.