- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Four million people use Highways England’s Strategic Road Network each day.
DuPont has launched the second issue of the ‘Corian® Design Magazine’, a global publication developed by its Corian® Design business celebrating the innovative spirit of the Corian® brand, which continues to break new ground in the international markets of interior design and architecture.
EDGE Technologies has awarded the contract for the construction of EDGE Grand Central – a high-tech office building located northwest of Berlin Central Station, to BAM Deutschland, the German non-residential operating company of Royal BAM Group NV.
Enviro is the only final candidate in the tender process of a tyre-recycling plant for the Chinese tyre manufacturer Vanlead Group.
To optimise the distribution of its tyres, Michelin, the world’s second-largest tyre manufacturer, expanded its Spanish logistics centre in Araia and built a new one in Illescas.