- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
The new Travis Brow Link Road project will interface with the Stockport Viaduct, a Grade II listed structure which dates back to the 1840s.
HeidelbergCement is renewing its commitment to corporate social and environmental responsibility and sets itself ambitious targets that the company intends to achieve.
Another milestone has been reached in the construction project IB.SH-Neubau an der Hörn.
Together with Levvel – a consortium comprising Van Oord, BAM, and Rebel – Rijkswaterstaat (part of the Dutch Ministry of Infrastructure and the Environment and responsible for the design, construction, management and maintenance of the main infrastructure facilities in the Netherlands) will launch the project at the end of 2018.
InterContinental Hotels Group, one of the world’s leading hotel companies, has announced today the grand opening of InterContinental Shanghai Wonderland, the 200th hotel for the brand worldwide.
Interserve, the international support services and construction group, and its consortium have reached financial close on a £105 million project for Durham University.
Jacobs Engineering Group Inc and CH2M HILL Companies Ltd have announced that they have entered into a definitive agreement under which Jacobs will acquire all the outstanding shares of CH2M in a cash and stock transaction with an enterprise value of approximately $3.27 billion, including approximately $416 million of CH2M net debt.