- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Caterpillar has launched a new Cat® Connect Service offering for Electric Power customers.
Cortec® Corporation is now certified to use CE marking on six Migrating Corrosion Inhibitor™ products for the protection and repair of concrete structures: MCI® CorrVerter®, MCI®-2018, MCI®-2019, MCI®-2021, MCI® Architectural Coating, and MCI® Wall Defense.
CEMEX UK provides concrete for Europe’s first ever strongfloor.
The winning project of the 2018 Structural Timber Awards ‘Best Retail & Leisure Project’ and ‘Best Use of Solid Wood’ categories were three Waterside Lodges at Center Parcs Elveden Forest.
Chandlers Building Supplies Limited and Parker Building Supplies Limited have merged, with the support of their strategic partner, Cairngorm Capital.
The City of Chicago today awarded a lead architect contract to Studio ORD, who will drive the design of the unprecedented $8.5 billion expansion programme for O’Hare International Airport.
Why fix a road today if it’s slated to be ripped up for new sewers next summer?
Clugston Construction has been appointed to deliver the £10 million design and build of a new performing arts college in central Wakefield for CAPA.