- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Fluor Corporation announced that Bridging North America, a partnership of Fluor, ACS Infrastructure Canada and Aecon Group Inc, reached financial close to design, build, finance, operate and maintain the Gordie Howe International Bridge Project for Windsor-Detroit Bridge Authority.
Representatives from the Kuwait Fund for Arab Economic Development, known as the Kuwait Fund, recently visited Fluor’s Farnborough UK office to monitor its ongoing training initiative for Kuwaiti engineers.
Fluor Corporation has announced that the final span of the Governor Mario M. Cuomo Bridge, which replaced the Tappan Zee Bridge, will open to drivers beginning 8th September 2018.
On 24th February, more than 400 of the forklift truck industry’s leading figures gathered at the International Centre in Telford to celebrate all that’s best in the sector and bestow its most prestigious honour: an FLTA Award for Excellence.
Contractors have been selected to build the twin tunnel entrances of the Andrews Labour Government’s Metro Tunnel Project, which will see dozens of high capacity trains pass through them each hour as part of Victoria’s biggest ever public transport project.
MP David Lidington announced the government will continue to deliver all public-sector services following the insolvency of Carillion PLC.
The new Travis Brow Link Road project will interface with the Stockport Viaduct, a Grade II listed structure which dates back to the 1840s.