- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- European Commission Approves Symtuza® for the Treatment of HIV-1 In Adults and Adolescents in Europe
- BNP Paribas takes further measures to accelerate its support of the energy transition
Siemens will be exhibiting at the "SPS IPC Drives" 2017 with an array of applications and examples of how machine and plant builders can sharpen their competitive edge with digitalisation.
Sika, the Burkard family and Saint-Gobain have signed agreements which terminate and resolve their dispute to the common benefit of all parties involved and that of their respective shareholders and stakeholders.
Skanska invests EUR 48M, about SEK 460M in phase I of Nowy Rynek, a mixed-use project located in Poznan, Poland. The six-story office building will have a total leasable area of around 25,000 square meters, with two underground parking levels.
Construction giant Skanska is to invest EUR 27m in the new office project, Praga Studios, in Prague. The seven-floor building will offer a total leasable area of about 12,000 square meters.
Toromont Industries Ltd, a diversified industrials company providing specialized capital equipment and ongoing support to customers in various sectors, today announced that it has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire the businesses and net operating assets of the Hewitt Group of companies in exchange for consideration of $917.7 million cash plus the issuance of 2.25 million Toromont shares (nominally $100 million based on 10 day average share price as at signing) for a total consideration of $1.0177 billion.
Archaeologists working on the A14, the biggest road project currently under construction in the UK, have discovered a Roman trade distribution centre, an abandoned medieval village and three prehistoric monuments, among many other nationally significant archaeological discoveries.
VINCI Construction finalised the acquisition of the Seymour Whyte company based in Queensland.