- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
- Kuehne + Nagel strengthens its Panama presence Kuehne + Nagel strengthens its presence
- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
Planning permission has been granted for Birmingham’s first ‘super slender’ tower and the UK’s first habitable ‘super slender’ structure.
Specialist multi-utility and civil engineering company, blu-3 has been awarded a third phase of works as part of one of Ireland’s largest construction projects to build a new data centre for a global social media organisation.
BRE and the International WELL Building Institute has released a new, improved briefing paper that outlines how projects may achieve both a certified BREEAM rating and WELL Certification.
Loaded on the barge for special cargo transport, the last delivery of steel gates constructed in order to save Venice from floodings was carried out from Brodosplit Shipyard.
Carillion plc provides an update on discussions with its creditors, disposals and new contract wins.
Caterpillar has launched a new Cat® Connect Service offering for Electric Power customers.