- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
- European Commission Approves Symtuza® for the Treatment of HIV-1 In Adults and Adolescents in Europe
The Open Source Wood initiative was launched in June 2017 by Metsä Wood in order to accelerate growth in urban wood construction. The new opensourcewood.com offers a platform for knowledge sharing and collaboration. The service is free and welcomes all organisations and individuals.
A new era of electricity generation has dawned in North Yorkshire after pioneering energy from the waste plant was declared fully operational.
Commencing on 1st March, Pöyry Deutschland became a member of the German Chapter of the international organisation buildingSMART.
Professor Gareth Hankins, Director of the Group Manufacturing Services Division, at the global engineering company, Renishaw, has been awarded one of the Institution of Engineering and Technology's (IET) Achievement Awards.