- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- European Commission Approves Symtuza® for the Treatment of HIV-1 In Adults and Adolescents in Europe
- BNP Paribas takes further measures to accelerate its support of the energy transition
Balfour Beatty, the international infrastructure company, has announced that it has been awarded a £43 million contract by Wapping Wharf Living, a joint venture between developers Umberslade and Muse, to deliver the second phase of Bristol’s Wapping Wharf regeneration project.
The circa £1.2 million Alexandra Head scheme to construct a new events area has officially opened in Cardiff Bay.
Recently, Balfour Beatty launched the latest of its Public Policy papers, “Maintaining Momentum: Growth for the North” and “The Midlands Engine: Building the Gateway to the Global Economy”.
Balfour Beatty has continued its commitment to raising awareness of mental health and wellbeing in construction, through its sponsorship of an event for its Sellafield workforce.
Universities in the UK have a vital role in addressing critical skills shortages and unlocking economic growth and productivity; however, while the UK currently has record numbers of students – 1.7million young people in full time higher education – universities will have to adapt if they are to thrive.
Balfour Beatty, the international infrastructure group, has uncovered a significant archaeological find on its A9/A85 Perth Transport Futures project for Perth and Kinross Council.
Balfour Beatty, the international infrastructure group, has officially opened its major A21 upgrade project for Highways England.
Balfour Beatty’s M3 project in Surrey and Hampshire has become the latest road in the UK to be upgraded to a smart motorway.