- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- DNV GL has Appointed Liv Hovem as the New CEO of its Oil & Gas Business Area
- European Commission Approves Symtuza® for the Treatment of HIV-1 In Adults and Adolescents in Europe
- BNP Paribas takes further measures to accelerate its support of the energy transition
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Telia, Ericsson and Intel First to Make 5G Real in Europe
Cortec® Corporation is now certified to use CE marking on six Migrating Corrosion Inhibitor™ products for the protection and repair of concrete structures: MCI® CorrVerter®, MCI®-2018, MCI®-2019, MCI®-2021, MCI® Architectural Coating, and MCI® Wall Defense.
Following some recent serious incidents involving Forward Tipping Dumpers, an industry forum was formed in October 2016 with an aim to avoid future incidents that have happened with these machine types.
Department for Work and Pensions Interserve, the international support services and construction group, has been awarded a five-year contract worth £227 million to provide facilities management services for the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP).
Enviro is the only final candidate in the tender process of a tyre-recycling plant for the Chinese tyre manufacturer Vanlead Group.
Representatives from the Kuwait Fund for Arab Economic Development, known as the Kuwait Fund, recently visited Fluor’s Farnborough UK office to monitor its ongoing training initiative for Kuwaiti engineers.
The new Travis Brow Link Road project will interface with the Stockport Viaduct, a Grade II listed structure which dates back to the 1840s.
HeidelbergCement is renewing its commitment to corporate social and environmental responsibility and sets itself ambitious targets that the company intends to achieve.