- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
AECOM Capital, the investment arm of AECOM, a premier, fully integrated global infrastructure firm, and Houston-based PMRG, one of the nation’s leading real estate companies, have announced that they have closed on equity and debt financing to develop 328 multifamily units and 14,967 square feet of ground-floor retail in a luxury high-rise tower located on a 1.16-acre site at 3300 Main Street in Houston’s midtown district.
Aecon Group Inc. and CCCC International Holding Limited (CCCI) has announced that they have entered into a definitive agreement under which CCCI will acquire all of the issued and outstanding common shares of Aecon for $20.37 per share in cash, representing an enterprise value of $1.51 billion.
Amey’s Facilities Management, Defence and Justice Business has achieved silver in the internationally-renowned Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents Health and Safety Awards.
Leading public services provider Amey is teaming up with a special school in Woolton, Liverpool, to provide supported internships to young adults with learning disabilities.
Amey has been awarded Leaders in Diversity status for its ongoing commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion, a spokesperson for the company announced today.
Leading public service provider Amey has partnered with the Recruitment Industry Disability Initiative to tackle the challenges facing disabled people in the workplace, a spokesperson announced today.
Leading public services provider Amey, has launched a lean apprenticeship programme on its Severn Trent Account, to encourage innovation and promote continuous improvement in the services it delivers in the water sector.