- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
James Hardie Industries plc has announced that it has completed its acquisition of German-based XI (DL) Holdings GmbH and its subsidiaries including, but not limited to, Fermacell GmbH, from Xella International S.A. in an all-cash transaction based on an enterprise value of €473 million.
Kier has selected the British Heart Foundation, the biggest independent funder of cardiovascular research in the UK, as its new corporate charity partner.
Kier, a leading property, residential, construction and services group, has been appointed by The Crown Estate to redevelop Morley House on Regent Street in a £36m project.
Kier has been appointed for a £36 million redevelopment of the former pathology and residential staff quarters at St Bartholomew’s Hospital in London for Nuffield Health, the UK’s largest not-for-profit healthcare organisation.
Kier has been named the preferred bidder by the Real Ideals Organisation (RIO) to build a centre for immersive technologies, featuring a 360-degree cinema, the first of its kind in Europe.
Kier, a leading property, residential, construction and services group, has been appointed by Public Health England (PHE) to deliver a new £160m specialist bioscience laboratory building as part of a new £400m world-leading public health science campus and headquarters in Harlow.