- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- European Commission Approves Symtuza® for the Treatment of HIV-1 In Adults and Adolescents in Europe
- BNP Paribas takes further measures to accelerate its support of the energy transition
Wates Construction has signed a £31.6 million deal to build Regal (West Point) Ltd’s second residential building at The Bank development in Birmingham city centre.
After two years of extensive discussions with Norwich City Council, including consultation and exhibitions with the local community, housebuilder Weston Homes, in conjunction with landowner and retail expert Columbia Threadneedle, have now formally submitted a hybrid planning application for the regeneration of Anglia Square, currently a substantial under-occupied and underutilised north Norwich site.
Wood Group is providing GSK Vaccines GmbH, part of GlaxoSmithKline Group, with engineering, procurement and construction management services for a new biotech facility to be built in Marburg, Germany.