- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
BASF is presenting its broad portfolio of innovative solutions for the aerated concrete industry under its brand name of Master Builders Solutions® at the 6th International Conference on Autoclaved Aerated Concrete.
A new era of electricity generation has dawned in North Yorkshire after pioneering energy from the waste plant was declared fully operational.
Commencing on 1st March, Pöyry Deutschland became a member of the German Chapter of the international organisation buildingSMART.
Professor Gareth Hankins, Director of the Group Manufacturing Services Division, at the global engineering company, Renishaw, has been awarded one of the Institution of Engineering and Technology's (IET) Achievement Awards.
AkzoNobel Specialty Chemicals and Renmatix, a leader in the global plant-based technology movement, will jointly develop biomass-based performance additives that improve the properties of architectural paints and construction materials.
Skanska AB named Richard Kennedy an Executive Vice President of Skanska AB and President and Chief Executive Officer of Skanska USA, overseeing the company's construction operations in the United States, the US corporate staff functions and Skanska's infrastructure development operations.
Salini Impregilo’s U.S. subsidiary, The Lane Construction Corporation, has won a $181-million design-and-build contract to widen Interstate 85 (I-85) in Cherokee County, South Carolina, confirming their leadership in the road and highway sector in the United States where Lane registered a 16.1% rise in revenues and a record order backlog of €3 billion in 2017.