- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Northern California energy authority RCEA and a consortium of private companies, including Aker Solutions and Principle Power, have submitted a lease application to advance the first commercial-scale project for floating offshore wind in the United States.
Natural gas projects will receive a significant investment boost over the coming years.
Ingeteam, an independent global supplier of electrical conversion and turbine control equipment, has announced that a recent in-house research and development study allowed them to work out the optimal electrical power conversion designs for offshore wind turbines up to 15 MW.
SNC-Lavalin and ABB have announced the formation of Linxon, a new joint-venture for the execution of turnkey electrical AC substation projects.
Ryze Renewables has announced that construction is underway for two renewable diesel production facilities in Nevada.
Equinor has announced the inaugural class of global start-up companies selected to participate in the Techstars Energy Accelerator.
BESIX has won a contract to design and build the Nachtigal dam. Located on the River Sanaga, some 65 kilometres north of Yaoundé, this hydroelectric dam will increase the country's supply of renewable energy.
For the first time in Poland, two top pressure recovery turbines will be reusing high-pressure flue gas from the top of the blast furnace to reduce ArcelorMittal’s carbon footprint – and its energy bill, while producing emission-free energy for TAMEH power plant in Dąbrowa Górnicza.