- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- European Commission Approves Symtuza® for the Treatment of HIV-1 In Adults and Adolescents in Europe
- BNP Paribas takes further measures to accelerate its support of the energy transition
Van Oord’s new trencher, the Dig-It, has expanded the company’s cable laying and burial capabilities.
Ampelmann, the global leader in offshore access solutions, has opened its first office in Germany, in response to growing business in the offshore wind sector.
Independent wind asset operations management specialist OutSmart BV has selected Kongsberg Digital AS to provide an integrated management system on the innovative Kognifai digital platform and ecosystem.
Tata Power, India's largest integrated power company, is committed towards women empowerment and has been relentlessly organising various initiatives under its ‘Power Her Up’, a nationwide campaign.
ENGIE just won a 200 MW wind project in the State of Tamil Nadu, in India, in addition to another 50 MW wind project that had been won in that State last month.
Amey, Cadent, SGN, Thames Water and Welsh Water have joined a group of leading energy and utilities companies to deliver the sector’s new digital attraction platform, a spokesperson announced today.
Lockheed Martin (NYSE: LMT) and Cypress Creek Renewables have commissioned 12 MWh of GridStar™ Lithium energy storage systems for 12 solar-plus-storage projects.
The University of Hawai'i announced that its Maui College campus will soon be among the first in the nation to generate 100% of its energy from on-site solar photovoltaic systems coupled with battery storage.