- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- European Commission Approves Symtuza® for the Treatment of HIV-1 In Adults and Adolescents in Europe
- BNP Paribas takes further measures to accelerate its support of the energy transition
ENGIE has announced the signing of a share purchase agreement to acquire a majority stake of Electro Power Systems (EPS) slightly above 50% of the share capital and voting rights from its main shareholders (notably 360° Capital Management, Ersel Asset Management SGR and Prima Industrie, members of the Board of Directors, and members of the management team).
This week, as the World Economic Forum (WEF) brings together global leaders in Davos, Switzerland, the future of the world's key systems are put under a microscope.
Aligning with Mexico’s Ministry of Energy’s National Electric System Development Program 2017-2030 plan, GE’s Power Services business signed long-term agreements with a consortium formed by Macquarie Capital and Techint valued at approximately over $330M.
A new policy brief co-authored by the International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA) and the World Resources Institute (WRI) finds that increasing the share of renewables, in particular, solar photovoltaic (PV) and wind, in India’s power mix, and implementing changes in cooling technologies mandated for thermal power plants would not only lower carbon emissions intensity but also substantially reduce water withdrawal and consumption intensity of power generation.
Hanergy Thin Film Power Group has showcased a wide range of its innovative and eco-friendly products at the World Future Energy Summit in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
AkzoNobel Specialty Chemicals and Gasunie New Energy have joined forces to investigate the possible large-scale conversion of sustainable electricity into green hydrogen via the electrolysis of water.
The Commercial Court of Bordeaux has confirmed ArcelorMittal will take over the assets of Exosun, a company that specialises in trackers for solar farms.