- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- European Commission Approves Symtuza® for the Treatment of HIV-1 In Adults and Adolescents in Europe
- BNP Paribas takes further measures to accelerate its support of the energy transition
Hanergy Thin Film Power Group has showcased a wide range of its innovative and eco-friendly products at the World Future Energy Summit in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
AkzoNobel Specialty Chemicals and Gasunie New Energy have joined forces to investigate the possible large-scale conversion of sustainable electricity into green hydrogen via the electrolysis of water.
The Commercial Court of Bordeaux has confirmed ArcelorMittal will take over the assets of Exosun, a company that specialises in trackers for solar farms.
Tata Power Renewable Energy, India's largest renewable energy company and Tata Power's wholly-owned subsidiary, has announced that the company has commissioned its 50MW DCR solar plant at Pavagada Solar Park in Karnataka.
Capital Stage, the SDAX-listed solar and wind park operator based in Hamburg, has further expanded its solar and wind park portfolio in Germany. The company has acquired a wind farm near Cologne with a total output of around 5.0mw and a solar park near Magdeburg with a capacity of around 4.3mw.
Asian Hercules III arrives ahead of suction bucket foundations for Vattenfall’s European Offshore Wind Deployment Centre.
Babcock subsidiary Cavendish Nuclear and its key supplier Jordan Manufacturing have been awarded a 10-year contract to supply Sellafield Ltd with Glove Box Systems to process nuclear material.