- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
AkzoNobel Specialty Chemicals, DSM, Google and Philips have started receiving power from the Bouwdokken wind farm in the Netherlands - a milestone achievement resulting from a unique green energy purchasing consortium they jointly established.
The Carbon Trust has announced the launch of BLUE PILOT, a large-scale demonstration project aimed at reducing costs and underwater noise during construction of offshore wind farms as part of the Offshore Wind Accelerator.
Enel, through its US renewable energy company Enel Green Power North America, Inc, has started construction of Diamond Vista wind farm, which will have an installed capacity of around 300 MW and will be located in Marion and Dickinson Counties, in Kansas.
A framework agreement between ABB and one of China’s leading coal producers, the Yitai Group, will bring deeper cooperation in applying digital technologies, solutions, services and expertise to improve performance across Yitai’s plants.
The topside for the offshore substation for the Merkur Offshore Wind Farm was installed between 16th – 19th February.
The latest January 2018 newsletter highlighted the key changes that Ørsted have made because of feedback received through various channels including consultation events, one-to-one meetings and wider briefings with statutory bodies and interested parties.
Survitec has confirmed its attendance at the SNS (South North Sea) event in Norwich on the 28th February – 1st March 2018, an opportunity for the leading safety solutions provider to focus attention on the renewable energy sector, as well as supporting and leveraging its established product portfolio.
Tata Power, India's largest integrated power company, through Club Enerji, has been successfully working with students from various schools across the nation to build awareness about the critical issue of energy and natural resources.