- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
ENGIE just won a 200 MW wind project in the State of Tamil Nadu, in India, in addition to another 50 MW wind project that had been won in that State last month.
Amey, Cadent, SGN, Thames Water and Welsh Water have joined a group of leading energy and utilities companies to deliver the sector’s new digital attraction platform, a spokesperson announced today.
Lockheed Martin (NYSE: LMT) and Cypress Creek Renewables have commissioned 12 MWh of GridStar™ Lithium energy storage systems for 12 solar-plus-storage projects.
The University of Hawai'i announced that its Maui College campus will soon be among the first in the nation to generate 100% of its energy from on-site solar photovoltaic systems coupled with battery storage.
AkzoNobel Specialty Chemicals, DSM, Google and Philips have started receiving power from the Bouwdokken wind farm in the Netherlands - a milestone achievement resulting from a unique green energy purchasing consortium they jointly established.
The Carbon Trust has announced the launch of BLUE PILOT, a large-scale demonstration project aimed at reducing costs and underwater noise during construction of offshore wind farms as part of the Offshore Wind Accelerator.
Enel, through its US renewable energy company Enel Green Power North America, Inc, has started construction of Diamond Vista wind farm, which will have an installed capacity of around 300 MW and will be located in Marion and Dickinson Counties, in Kansas.
A framework agreement between ABB and one of China’s leading coal producers, the Yitai Group, will bring deeper cooperation in applying digital technologies, solutions, services and expertise to improve performance across Yitai’s plants.