- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Aker Solutions invested in floating wind power technology company Principle Power Inc., forming an alliance that brings its offshore oil and gas field engineering expertise into a fast-growing renewable energy market.
South Africa is one of the world’s leading emitters of energy-related CO², ranking fifteenth globally in 2015 and accounting for more than any other country in Africa.
ENGIE has announced the signing of a share purchase agreement to acquire a majority stake of Electro Power Systems (EPS) slightly above 50% of the share capital and voting rights from its main shareholders (notably 360° Capital Management, Ersel Asset Management SGR and Prima Industrie, members of the Board of Directors, and members of the management team).
This week, as the World Economic Forum (WEF) brings together global leaders in Davos, Switzerland, the future of the world's key systems are put under a microscope.
Aligning with Mexico’s Ministry of Energy’s National Electric System Development Program 2017-2030 plan, GE’s Power Services business signed long-term agreements with a consortium formed by Macquarie Capital and Techint valued at approximately over $330M.
A new policy brief co-authored by the International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA) and the World Resources Institute (WRI) finds that increasing the share of renewables, in particular, solar photovoltaic (PV) and wind, in India’s power mix, and implementing changes in cooling technologies mandated for thermal power plants would not only lower carbon emissions intensity but also substantially reduce water withdrawal and consumption intensity of power generation.
Hanergy Thin Film Power Group has showcased a wide range of its innovative and eco-friendly products at the World Future Energy Summit in Abu Dhabi, UAE.