- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
BESIX has won a contract to design and build the Nachtigal dam. Located on the River Sanaga, some 65 kilometres north of Yaoundé, this hydroelectric dam will increase the country's supply of renewable energy.
For the first time in Poland, two top pressure recovery turbines will be reusing high-pressure flue gas from the top of the blast furnace to reduce ArcelorMittal’s carbon footprint – and its energy bill, while producing emission-free energy for TAMEH power plant in Dąbrowa Górnicza.
Dominion Energy Virginia and Denmark-based energy company Ørsted took significant steps forward recently in the development of Virginia's first offshore wind facility.
EthosEnergy has been awarded two multi-million dollar subcontracts by Siemens Korea (Siemens Ltd Seoul) for work at Taean and Dangjin power plants.
Baker Hughes, a GE company, will supply turbomachinery equipment for the expansion of Cheniere’s LNG facility in Corpus Christi, Texas.
Tata Power Renewable Energy, India's largest renewable energy company and Tata Power's wholly-owned subsidiary, has entered into a Power Purchase Agreement (PPA) with GE to provide solar rooftop solutions for six manufacturing and services sites in India.
Van Oord’s new trencher, the Dig-It, has expanded the company’s cable laying and burial capabilities.
Ampelmann, the global leader in offshore access solutions, has opened its first office in Germany, in response to growing business in the offshore wind sector.