- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- BNP Paribas takes further measures to accelerate its support of the energy transition
- European Commission Approves Symtuza® for the Treatment of HIV-1 In Adults and Adolescents in Europe
- DNV GL has Appointed Liv Hovem as the New CEO of its Oil & Gas Business Area
EEF, the UK manufacturers’ organisation, has called on the UK Government to clarify reciprocal rights for EU workers as a matter of urgency as a new survey warns of a recruitment crunch if Britain’s businesses are denied access to skills from across the European Union.
ScottishPower Renewables has received government approval to build the East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm with an output capacity of up to 1,200 MW.
The planning consent will allow for the installation of larger and more efficient ‘next generation’ turbines, up to a tip height of 247 metres. This is two-and-a-half times the size of Big Ben (96 metres).
Leading global energy services and software provider AGR is enjoying a strong 2017 and a positive outlook for next year, having secured contracts worth over £6 million in the North Sea and internationally, and recruiting more than 20 engineers and operational experts.
ABB has won an order to supply and install a substation at the 3,000 megawatt (MW) Rumaila power plant, located in the Basra region of southern Iraq.