- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Capital Stage, the SDAX-listed solar and wind park operator based in Hamburg, has further expanded its solar and wind park portfolio in Germany. The company has acquired a wind farm near Cologne with a total output of around 5.0mw and a solar park near Magdeburg with a capacity of around 4.3mw.
Asian Hercules III arrives ahead of suction bucket foundations for Vattenfall’s European Offshore Wind Deployment Centre.
Babcock subsidiary Cavendish Nuclear and its key supplier Jordan Manufacturing have been awarded a 10-year contract to supply Sellafield Ltd with Glove Box Systems to process nuclear material.
Lightsource and BP have announced that they have agreed to form a strategic partnership, bringing Lightsource’s solar development and management expertise together with BP’s global scale, relationships and trading capabilities to drive further growth across the world.
CIMIC Group company UGL has been selected as preferred Engineering Procurement and Construction (EPC) contractor by Genex Power (Genex) to deliver the 270MW solar farm project, as part of the Kidston Stage Two works in North Queensland.
Siemens has signed contracts with the state-owned utility General Electricity Company of Libya to expand Libya’s power generation capacity by approximately 1.3 gigawatts (GW).
While most energy companies are turning to the Internet of Things (IoT) to help them meet growing demands for power and operate with greater efficiency, too many lack the security procedures to successfully deploy IoT solutions.
Exxon Mobil Corporation’s board of directors has elected Neil Chapman to the position of senior vice president and member of the corporation’s management committee.