- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
Ingeteam, an independent global supplier of electrical conversion and turbine control equipment, has announced that a recent in-house research and development study allowed them to work out the optimal electrical power conversion designs for offshore wind turbines up to 15 MW.
SNC-Lavalin and ABB have announced the formation of Linxon, a new joint-venture for the execution of turnkey electrical AC substation projects.
Ryze Renewables has announced that construction is underway for two renewable diesel production facilities in Nevada.
Equinor has announced the inaugural class of global start-up companies selected to participate in the Techstars Energy Accelerator.
BESIX has won a contract to design and build the Nachtigal dam. Located on the River Sanaga, some 65 kilometres north of Yaoundé, this hydroelectric dam will increase the country's supply of renewable energy.
For the first time in Poland, two top pressure recovery turbines will be reusing high-pressure flue gas from the top of the blast furnace to reduce ArcelorMittal’s carbon footprint – and its energy bill, while producing emission-free energy for TAMEH power plant in Dąbrowa Górnicza.
Dominion Energy Virginia and Denmark-based energy company Ørsted took significant steps forward recently in the development of Virginia's first offshore wind facility.
EthosEnergy has been awarded two multi-million dollar subcontracts by Siemens Korea (Siemens Ltd Seoul) for work at Taean and Dangjin power plants.