- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
- Kuehne + Nagel strengthens its Panama presence Kuehne + Nagel strengthens its presence
- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
Enel, through its US renewable energy company Enel Green Power North America, Inc, has started construction of Diamond Vista wind farm, which will have an installed capacity of around 300 MW and will be located in Marion and Dickinson Counties, in Kansas.
A framework agreement between ABB and one of China’s leading coal producers, the Yitai Group, will bring deeper cooperation in applying digital technologies, solutions, services and expertise to improve performance across Yitai’s plants.
The topside for the offshore substation for the Merkur Offshore Wind Farm was installed between 16th – 19th February.
The latest January 2018 newsletter highlighted the key changes that Ørsted have made because of feedback received through various channels including consultation events, one-to-one meetings and wider briefings with statutory bodies and interested parties.
Survitec has confirmed its attendance at the SNS (South North Sea) event in Norwich on the 28th February – 1st March 2018, an opportunity for the leading safety solutions provider to focus attention on the renewable energy sector, as well as supporting and leveraging its established product portfolio.
Tata Power, India's largest integrated power company, through Club Enerji, has been successfully working with students from various schools across the nation to build awareness about the critical issue of energy and natural resources.
Aker Solutions invested in floating wind power technology company Principle Power Inc., forming an alliance that brings its offshore oil and gas field engineering expertise into a fast-growing renewable energy market.
South Africa is one of the world’s leading emitters of energy-related CO², ranking fifteenth globally in 2015 and accounting for more than any other country in Africa.