- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Siemens has signed contracts with the state-owned utility General Electricity Company of Libya to expand Libya’s power generation capacity by approximately 1.3 gigawatts (GW).
While most energy companies are turning to the Internet of Things (IoT) to help them meet growing demands for power and operate with greater efficiency, too many lack the security procedures to successfully deploy IoT solutions.
Exxon Mobil Corporation’s board of directors has elected Neil Chapman to the position of senior vice president and member of the corporation’s management committee.
On the last day of the WindEurope Conference & Exhibition in Amsterdam, which brought together over 8000 delegates from 400 firms in 50 countries, representatives of Bilbao Exhibition Centre took up the baton as the hosts of the next edition in April 2019.
Balfour Beatty has launched the latest of its Public Policy papers, “Building Nuclear Skills: A workforce for the future” focusing on the challenges in building the civil nuclear skills base and presenting solutions for both Government and Contractor alike.
Phones, laptops, electric cars – batteries are everywhere. And to meet the expectations of today’s consumers, these batteries are increasingly lighter, more powerful and designed to last longer. Currently the core technology for these applications is lithium ion batteries.
Honeywell has announced that EagleClaw Midstream Ventures, LLC will use UOP Russell modular cryogenic equipment to process 200 million standard cubic feet per day of natural gas at its gas processing facility in the Permian Basin in Reeves County, Texas.
North East fabrication and engineering powerhouse – Francis Brown – is making its mark in the global offshore wind sector following a series of prestigious contract wins.