- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Balfour Beatty has launched the latest of its Public Policy papers, “Building Nuclear Skills: A workforce for the future” focusing on the challenges in building the civil nuclear skills base and presenting solutions for both Government and Contractor alike.
Phones, laptops, electric cars – batteries are everywhere. And to meet the expectations of today’s consumers, these batteries are increasingly lighter, more powerful and designed to last longer. Currently the core technology for these applications is lithium ion batteries.
Honeywell has announced that EagleClaw Midstream Ventures, LLC will use UOP Russell modular cryogenic equipment to process 200 million standard cubic feet per day of natural gas at its gas processing facility in the Permian Basin in Reeves County, Texas.
North East fabrication and engineering powerhouse – Francis Brown – is making its mark in the global offshore wind sector following a series of prestigious contract wins.
Shanahan Engineering has been awarded a significant project management services contract by Kum Shing E&M Limited, a member of the Kum Shing Group.
Tyr Energy, Inc. has chosen Siemens as the technology partner for the Hickory Run Energy Centre – a new 1,000-megawatt natural gas-fired combined cycle power plant (CCPP) to be built by Kiewit Power Constructors Co. in Lawrence County, Pennsylvania.
A leading UK gasket manufacturer will, in November, unveil new hi-tech production facilities designed to slash lead times on the energy industry’s most innovative sealing products.
VINCI Energies has reached an agreement to acquire Infratek and Horlemann, which combined, represents €400 million turnover in four countries: Germany, Sweden, Norway and Finland.