- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Mahindra Susten, a leading player in the Indian solar energy sector, has entered into a partnership with Mitsui & Co., Ltd of Japan to jointly develop and operate distributed solar power generation projects in India.
ExxonMobil is progressing growth plans to substantially increase earnings and cash flow potential while researching technology breakthroughs to reduce emissions, Chairman and CEO Darren Woods told shareholders during the company’s annual meeting.
The best energy start-ups in the CEE region have been named.
International energy consultancy Xodus Group has expanded its renewables capabilities with the addition of a dedicated advisory unit.
Groupe PSA and the University of Orléans have renewed the OpenLab Energetics contract for four years.
Van Oord has successfully installed the last of 44 total wind turbines of the Norther offshore wind farm.
BP, Nouryon and the Port of Rotterdam have joined forces to explore the opportunity of making ‘green hydrogen’ via water electrolysis for BP’s refinery in Rotterdam, the Netherlands, which has the potential for significant reductions in CO2 emissions.
Coastal Environments Inc. and Wessex Archaeology Ventures Ltd. today announced they have entered into an agreement to create CEWA Inc., a jointly owned US Corporation headquartered in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.