- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- DNV GL has Appointed Liv Hovem as the New CEO of its Oil & Gas Business Area
- European Commission Approves Symtuza® for the Treatment of HIV-1 In Adults and Adolescents in Europe
- BNP Paribas takes further measures to accelerate its support of the energy transition
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Telia, Ericsson and Intel First to Make 5G Real in Europe
Tyr Energy, Inc. has chosen Siemens as the technology partner for the Hickory Run Energy Centre – a new 1,000-megawatt natural gas-fired combined cycle power plant (CCPP) to be built by Kiewit Power Constructors Co. in Lawrence County, Pennsylvania.
A leading UK gasket manufacturer will, in November, unveil new hi-tech production facilities designed to slash lead times on the energy industry’s most innovative sealing products.
VINCI Energies has reached an agreement to acquire Infratek and Horlemann, which combined, represents €400 million turnover in four countries: Germany, Sweden, Norway and Finland.
TransCanada Corporation has announced that it has agreed to sell its Ontario solar portfolio comprised of eight facilities with a total generating capacity of 76 megawatts to Axium Infinity Solar LP, a subsidiary of Axium Infrastructure Canada II Limited Partnership, for approximately $540 million.
Hywind Scotland, the first floating wind farm in the world, has started to deliver electricity to the Scottish grid. Today the First Minister of Scotland, Nicola Sturgeon, officially opens the wind farm.
BNP Paribas Group has recently announced their new policies relating to the shift towards renewable energy. The group will no longer do business with companies whose principal business activity is the exploration, production, distribution, marketing or trading of oil and gas from shale and/or oil from tar sands.
For the first time, a research project will investigate the possibility of storing wind and solar power at a former gas field. The storage project is based on “power to gas technology”, which converts electricity generated in this way into a mixture of methane and hydrogen.