- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
International energy consultancy Xodus Group has expanded its renewables capabilities with the addition of a dedicated advisory unit.
Groupe PSA and the University of Orléans have renewed the OpenLab Energetics contract for four years.
Van Oord has successfully installed the last of 44 total wind turbines of the Norther offshore wind farm.
BP, Nouryon and the Port of Rotterdam have joined forces to explore the opportunity of making ‘green hydrogen’ via water electrolysis for BP’s refinery in Rotterdam, the Netherlands, which has the potential for significant reductions in CO2 emissions.
Coastal Environments Inc. and Wessex Archaeology Ventures Ltd. today announced they have entered into an agreement to create CEWA Inc., a jointly owned US Corporation headquartered in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
At Hannover Messe, the international trade show dedicated to industry, EDF announces the creation of “Hynamics”, a new subsidiary for the Group responsible for offering effective low-carbon hydrogen for industry and mobility.
Tekmar Energy has announced that Boskalis has selected the patented TekLink Cable Protection System Generation 8 for the Innogy Triton Knoll offshore wind farm.
One of the UK’s leading engineering and construction companies – ENGIE Fabricom – has introduced a new organisational structure that will drive the business to reach its ambitious target of achieving a turnover of £150 million by 2022.