- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
- Kuehne + Nagel strengthens its Panama presence Kuehne + Nagel strengthens its presence
- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
The reliable and efficient power distribution network is an important building block in the construction of Europe’s largest and most advanced lithium-ion battery factory, to be built by Northvolt in Skellefteå in northern Sweden.
Norway’s prime minister Erna Solberg will perform the official opening of the Johan Sverdrup field centre today, and the Minister of Petroleum and Energy, Sylvi Listhaug, will also attend the opening.
Severn Glocon Group has announced a multi-million pound investment from energy investor Blue Water Energy.
The first platform of the WindFloat Atlantic wind farm, after being successfully connected on 31st December, is able to supply to the grid in Portugal the energy generated by its 8.4 MW wind turbine, the world’s largest installed on a floating platform.
One of the UK’s largest engineering and construction companies has taken a firm foothold in the offshore wind energy market as it has successfully been awarded a record number of contracts wins for the business in this sector.
Subsea technology specialist Rovco has successfully completed an extensive ROV inspection contract.
On behalf of the Gullfaks and Snorre partners, Equinor today signed contracts totalling around NOK 3.3 billion for the Hywind Tampen wind farm development.
British experts from academia and industry joined their Chinese counterparts for the 2nd UK-China symposium on clean energy utilisation and energy storage.