- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- European Commission Approves Symtuza® for the Treatment of HIV-1 In Adults and Adolescents in Europe
- BNP Paribas takes further measures to accelerate its support of the energy transition
- DNV GL has Appointed Liv Hovem as the New CEO of its Oil & Gas Business Area
A new policy brief co-authored by the International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA) and the World Resources Institute (WRI) finds that increasing the share of renewables, in particular, solar photovoltaic (PV) and wind, in India’s power mix, and implementing changes in cooling technologies mandated for thermal power plants would not only lower carbon emissions intensity but also substantially reduce water withdrawal and consumption intensity of power generation.
Hanergy Thin Film Power Group has showcased a wide range of its innovative and eco-friendly products at the World Future Energy Summit in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
AkzoNobel Specialty Chemicals and Gasunie New Energy have joined forces to investigate the possible large-scale conversion of sustainable electricity into green hydrogen via the electrolysis of water.
The Commercial Court of Bordeaux has confirmed ArcelorMittal will take over the assets of Exosun, a company that specialises in trackers for solar farms.
Tata Power Renewable Energy, India's largest renewable energy company and Tata Power's wholly-owned subsidiary, has announced that the company has commissioned its 50MW DCR solar plant at Pavagada Solar Park in Karnataka.
Capital Stage, the SDAX-listed solar and wind park operator based in Hamburg, has further expanded its solar and wind park portfolio in Germany. The company has acquired a wind farm near Cologne with a total output of around 5.0mw and a solar park near Magdeburg with a capacity of around 4.3mw.
Asian Hercules III arrives ahead of suction bucket foundations for Vattenfall’s European Offshore Wind Deployment Centre.