- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
The latest January 2018 newsletter highlighted the key changes that Ørsted have made because of feedback received through various channels including consultation events, one-to-one meetings and wider briefings with statutory bodies and interested parties.
Survitec has confirmed its attendance at the SNS (South North Sea) event in Norwich on the 28th February – 1st March 2018, an opportunity for the leading safety solutions provider to focus attention on the renewable energy sector, as well as supporting and leveraging its established product portfolio.
Tata Power, India's largest integrated power company, through Club Enerji, has been successfully working with students from various schools across the nation to build awareness about the critical issue of energy and natural resources.
Aker Solutions invested in floating wind power technology company Principle Power Inc., forming an alliance that brings its offshore oil and gas field engineering expertise into a fast-growing renewable energy market.
South Africa is one of the world’s leading emitters of energy-related CO², ranking fifteenth globally in 2015 and accounting for more than any other country in Africa.
ENGIE has announced the signing of a share purchase agreement to acquire a majority stake of Electro Power Systems (EPS) slightly above 50% of the share capital and voting rights from its main shareholders (notably 360° Capital Management, Ersel Asset Management SGR and Prima Industrie, members of the Board of Directors, and members of the management team).
This week, as the World Economic Forum (WEF) brings together global leaders in Davos, Switzerland, the future of the world's key systems are put under a microscope.
Aligning with Mexico’s Ministry of Energy’s National Electric System Development Program 2017-2030 plan, GE’s Power Services business signed long-term agreements with a consortium formed by Macquarie Capital and Techint valued at approximately over $330M.