- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Network Rail has announced the award of 17 multi-million-pound framework contracts to deliver minor signalling works across the country, worth an estimated £215 million for Control Period 6.
Balfour Beatty has today been awarded a £50 million contract to replace a high-voltage substation at Littlebrook Power Station in Kent on behalf of National Grid.
Wood has won a multi-million dollar contract to provide engineering and technical services to Hinkley Point C, the UK’s first new nuclear power station for more than 20 years.
Balfour Beatty has been commended at the Inspire Awards this week, securing the ‘Most Inspiring Contractor’ award.
Fluor Corporation has announced that its engineering, procurement and construction project for Milliken & Company’s chemical plant expansion at its Allen Plant site in Blacksburg, South Carolina is underway.
Disabled US veterans in Alabama, Arizona, New Mexico, Oklahoma and Texas can now apply for the 2019 No Barriers Warriors Big Bend Veteran Wilderness Expedition funded by Raytheon Company.