- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- European Commission Approves Symtuza® for the Treatment of HIV-1 In Adults and Adolescents in Europe
- BNP Paribas takes further measures to accelerate its support of the energy transition
- DNV GL has Appointed Liv Hovem as the New CEO of its Oil & Gas Business Area
According to the recently published assessment of the Association of German Chambers of Industry and Commerce (Deutscher Industrie- und Handelskammertag - DIHK), the shortage of skilled workers is taking on ever more threatening traits and is increasingly costing the economic growth potential.
Targeted geoengineering to preserve continental ice sheets deserves serious research and investment, argues an international team of researchers in a Comment published 14th March in the journal Nature.
Rolls-Royce has signed a collaboration agreement with UK-based technology start-up Superdielectrics Ltd to explore the potential of using polymers with recently discovered remarkable properties to create next generation high energy storage technology.
Voltas, India’s No. 1 AC brand from the house of the Tatas, fortified its leadership position by introducing the 2018 range of ‘Voltas All-Star inverter ACs’.
Fel-Pro Gaskets, a genuine American success story built on the ingenuity and hard work of thousands of employees and tens of thousands of satisfied customers, is celebrating its 100th anniversary.
Arcadis, the leading global design and consultancy for natural and built assets, has announced that it has nominated Mr. Michael Putnam for appointment to the company's Supervisory Board for a four-year term.
GT Emissions Systems, part of the Knorr-Bremse Group-owned GT Group, is on course for a major production milestone that will see more than three million of its exhaust valve systems in operation around the world.
MGX Minerals Inc has pleased to announce it has commenced optimisation of charging and oxygen fuel generation functions for its zinc air fuel cell battery as part of the mass production design phase.