- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- European Commission Approves Symtuza® for the Treatment of HIV-1 In Adults and Adolescents in Europe
- BNP Paribas takes further measures to accelerate its support of the energy transition
Digitise, or get left in the dust? That's the pivotal question facing today's factories, logistics centres and power stations.
With TIA Portal V15.1 (Totally Integrated Automation Portal) Siemens is enhancing its engineering framework with new practice-oriented functions for all phases, from planning to engineering to commissioning.
Dolby Laboratories, Inc. has announced 20 Dolby Vision™ and Dolby Atmos® titles from The Walt Disney Studios, adding to the growing slate of movies to be shown at Dolby Cinema™ locations around the globe.
Intel has announced top-tier OEM adoption of Intel’s field programmable gate array (FPGA) acceleration is in their server line-up.
Cisco and Colt Technology Services has announced that they have successfully achieved a key milestone in upgrading Colt's pan-European, US and Asian packet network.
SNC-Lavalin, a global fully integrated professional services and project management company, has announced that it has, in a joint venture with JV Driver, been awarded a lump sum EPC contract from INEOS Oligomers, to design and build a polyalphaolefin unit at the INEOS petrochemical complex in Chocolate Bayou, Texas.
ABB has won an order to replace the control and protection systems for two vital high-voltage transmission links in Australia that achieved significant technical breakthroughs when ABB installed the systems nearly two decades ago.