- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
SunPine AB has awarded Pöyry with the engineering, procurement and construction management services assignment for SunPine biorefinery expansion project in Piteå, Sweden.
NASA has named Northwestern University and SOM as one of the five leading teams in the latest phase of the 3D-Printed Habitat Centennial Challenge competition.
Advantis Engineering, a subsidiary of Hayleys Advantis Limited, recently entered into a Memorandum of Understanding with global pre-engineered building giant ATAD Steel Structure Corporation.
Balfour Beatty VINCI has announced the appointment of Mark Davies as Managing Director for its HS2 Joint Venture.
Gasum Ltd has awarded Pöyry with the engineering, procurement and construction management (EPCM) services assignment for Topinoja biogas plant expansion project in Turku, Finland. The work will be carried out between May 2018 and June 2019.
AECOM, along with Bluebeam has announced an initiative to deliver a major digital milestone in revolutionising and streamlining California’s Division of the State Architect design review process.
Manchester United and Kohler, a global lifestyle brand headquartered in Kohler, Wisconsin-USA, have agreed to a multi-year global partnership.