- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- DNV GL has Appointed Liv Hovem as the New CEO of its Oil & Gas Business Area
- BNP Paribas takes further measures to accelerate its support of the energy transition
- European Commission Approves Symtuza® for the Treatment of HIV-1 In Adults and Adolescents in Europe
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Telia, Ericsson and Intel First to Make 5G Real in Europe
KROHNE Inc. has announced six new 24 and 80 GHz transmitters for its OPTIWAVE series of frequency-modulated continuous-wave (FMCW) radar level transmitters. The transmitters are designed for liquid and solid applications in a wide range of industries.
Carl Flint, who works on Amey’s United Utilities Contract, has won an award at the recent Street Works UK Awards 2017 held at the House of Commons.
The Nuremberg-based drive and automation specialist Baumüller has developed the new welding robot QIROX QRC-290 together with Cloos, a manufacturer of robot and welding technology. The new six-axis articulated robot can hold welding torches with a weight of up to 4 kg and impresses with very precise dynamic movements at a high speed.
E2S Warning Signals is the world’s largest independent manufacturer of audible and visual warning signals for use in fire detection systems, has launched the new D2xB1LD2 beacon.
Imagine a bike helmet that could send a text message to your phone to tell you that a crack had developed underneath the surface of the helmet.