- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Engineering, environment and design consultancy Sweco UK has bolstered its range of multidisciplinary services and grown its geographic footprint, with the acquisition of MLM Group.
Born Free, in association with the British International Education Association, has announced the shortlist for the 2019 BIEA International STEM Youth Innovation Competition.
Terra Drone Corporation and KDDI Corporation have announced a breakthrough in asset management by launching safe, fast, and cost-effective infrastructure inspection services using drones.
One of the UK’s leading engineering and construction companies – ENGIE Fabricom – has introduced a new organisational structure that will drive the business to reach its ambitious target of achieving a turnover of £150m by 2022.
Siemens has intensified its cooperation with the EDAG Group in order to further promote industrial applications of additive manufacturing and to make engineering and production processes more efficient.
The Dometic PLB40 portable battery receives distinction for high design quality in the Red Dot Award: Product Design 2019.
ACR Electronics is launching its next-generation ResQLink Personal Locator Beacons – the latest evolution of the world’s best-selling PLB.
A Purdue University team, led by Wenzhuo Wu, the Ravi and Eleanor Talwar Rising Star Assistant Professor of Industrial Engineering, has created wearable technology to convert mechanical energy into electrical energy.