- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- BNP Paribas takes further measures to accelerate its support of the energy transition
- European Commission Approves Symtuza® for the Treatment of HIV-1 In Adults and Adolescents in Europe
- DNV GL has Appointed Liv Hovem as the New CEO of its Oil & Gas Business Area
The first passenger train crossed the Ordsall Chord Bridge on 10th December 2017.
Design and fabrication specialists Veotec has overcome a series of environmental and operational difficulties to successfully design a HVAC solution for an Ingersoll Rand compressor to be used at the new helium production plant in Qatar, meeting a bespoke range of criteria.
To explore innovative ideas in new technologies for its steelmaking and mining activities, ArcelorMittal is partnering with Silicon Valley-based Plug and Play, the world’s largest Innovation EcoSystem which helps connect technology focused start-up companies with corporate partners.
Outokumpu has awarded Pöyry with the detail engineering, project and site services assignment for the expansion project of the Kemi mine.
HBM, the test and measurement expert, has introduced its new PACEline CSW miniature force washers for reliable shear-force monitoring.
The industrial group is involved in a Masters degree in Industrial Automation at the University of Mondragon.
For the first time, Lockheed Martin has publicly released specifications for its satellite platforms with the goal of offering new opportunities for collaboration with companies aspiring to send innovative technologies to space.