- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Balfour Beatty has been awarded a £70 million contract to deliver Overhead Line works in the west of Scotland on behalf of Scottish Hydro Electric Transmission.
Babcock Team 31 has been selected by the UK Ministry of Defence as the preferred bidder to deliver its new warships.
The last of the 12 gas-fired combined cycle power plants owned by Gulf MP Company Ltd, reached its Commercial Operation Date as scheduled, on 1st July 2019.
China recently launched its first domestically built polar icebreaker, Xue Long 2, and to help protect it from harsh Arctic and Antarctic conditions, they turned to an industry-leading coatings solution supplied by AkzoNobel.
Brammer Buck & Hickman, the UK’s leading supplier of industrial maintenance, repair and overhaul products and services, has won a new contract to establish an Insite at Arconic Engines in Darley Dale, UK.
Southwire Company LLC, a leading manufacturer of high-voltage underground cable systems, aims to boost cable production and quality with the Maillefer Round Premium Package.
Amey Consulting has won funding for two innovative projects that will use smart technology to improve air quality around major A roads and motorways in the UK.
Network Rail has announced the award of 17 multi-million-pound framework contracts to deliver minor signalling works across the country, worth an estimated £215 million for Control Period 6.