- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- European Commission Approves Symtuza® for the Treatment of HIV-1 In Adults and Adolescents in Europe
- BNP Paribas takes further measures to accelerate its support of the energy transition
E2S Warning Signals is the world’s largest independent manufacturer of audible and visual warning signals for use in fire detection systems, has launched the new D2xB1LD2 beacon.
Imagine a bike helmet that could send a text message to your phone to tell you that a crack had developed underneath the surface of the helmet.
The North East’s leading product manufacturer and global supplier of fire, blast and heat hazard solutions has appointed a new Managing Director to drive the business forward following the implementation of a programme to strengthen the senior management team.
Featuring power and force limiting technology, Yaskawa Motoman’s new six-axis HC10 collaborative robot works safely with, or near humans by stopping the robot in the event of contact with an operator.
With the groundbreaking ceremony for its new plant in Taicang, the CHIRON Group is emphasising its commitment to China, relying on an expanded, localized machine program and the growth of service capacity.
Intel has announced substantial advances in its wireless product roadmap to accelerate the adoption of 5G.