- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
SNC-Lavalin, a global fully integrated professional services and project management company, has announced that it has, in a joint venture with JV Driver, been awarded a lump sum EPC contract from INEOS Oligomers, to design and build a polyalphaolefin unit at the INEOS petrochemical complex in Chocolate Bayou, Texas.
ABB has won an order to replace the control and protection systems for two vital high-voltage transmission links in Australia that achieved significant technical breakthroughs when ABB installed the systems nearly two decades ago.
Bouygues Construction and Colas Rail, the rail subsidiary of the Colas Group, have been chosen by the Alpiq Group for the acquisition of Alpiq Engineering Services.
Kyoto University Graduate School of Medicine, one of Asia’s leading research-oriented institutions, has recently chosen Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors to power its clinical genome analysis cluster and its molecular simulation cluster.
According to the recently published assessment of the Association of German Chambers of Industry and Commerce (Deutscher Industrie- und Handelskammertag - DIHK), the shortage of skilled workers is taking on ever more threatening traits and is increasingly costing the economic growth potential.
Targeted geoengineering to preserve continental ice sheets deserves serious research and investment, argues an international team of researchers in a Comment published 14th March in the journal Nature.