- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
- Kuehne + Nagel strengthens its Panama presence Kuehne + Nagel strengthens its presence
- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
Cisco and Colt Technology Services has announced that they have successfully achieved a key milestone in upgrading Colt's pan-European, US and Asian packet network.
SNC-Lavalin, a global fully integrated professional services and project management company, has announced that it has, in a joint venture with JV Driver, been awarded a lump sum EPC contract from INEOS Oligomers, to design and build a polyalphaolefin unit at the INEOS petrochemical complex in Chocolate Bayou, Texas.
ABB has won an order to replace the control and protection systems for two vital high-voltage transmission links in Australia that achieved significant technical breakthroughs when ABB installed the systems nearly two decades ago.
Bouygues Construction and Colas Rail, the rail subsidiary of the Colas Group, have been chosen by the Alpiq Group for the acquisition of Alpiq Engineering Services.
Kyoto University Graduate School of Medicine, one of Asia’s leading research-oriented institutions, has recently chosen Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors to power its clinical genome analysis cluster and its molecular simulation cluster.
According to the recently published assessment of the Association of German Chambers of Industry and Commerce (Deutscher Industrie- und Handelskammertag - DIHK), the shortage of skilled workers is taking on ever more threatening traits and is increasingly costing the economic growth potential.