- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
AES Energy Storage and LG Chem have announced a multi-year agreement that provides access to a gigawatt-hour (GWh) of lithium-ion battery capacity with the option to procure additional capacity for the AES Advancion® energy storage solution.
Competition run by the Institution of Mechanical Engineers requires teams of up-and-coming engineers to build, design and run a locomotive.
Avnet, a leading global technology distributor, and IDEMIA, the global leader in Augmented Identity, have joined forces to collaborate on the development of a new future-proof cellular connectivity solution that meets the growing communication requirements for Internet of Things and Industry 4.0 applications.
Reliance Infrastructure Limited has won a prestigious engineering, procurement and construction contract for Rs. 3,647 crore from Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited for the balance of plant package and allied civil works for 2 x 800 MW supercritical coal-based Uppur Thermal Power Project at Ramanathapuram District in Tamil Nadu.
First American Resources and Flack Global Metals has announced the development of a new state-of-the-art coil coating and metal processing facility to meet the growing customer demand for high-end, surface critical coated products.
STELIA Aerospace presents, as a world premiere, in partnership with Constellium, Centrale Nantes and CT Ingénierie, in the scope of the collaborative research and technology project DEFACTO (Development de la Fabrication Additive pour Composant Topologique), a demonstrator for metallic self-reinforced fuselage panels, with stiffeners directly manufactured on the surface, through additive manufacturing.
The first passenger train crossed the Ordsall Chord Bridge on 10th December 2017.