- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
First American Resources and Flack Global Metals has announced the development of a new state-of-the-art coil coating and metal processing facility to meet the growing customer demand for high-end, surface critical coated products.
STELIA Aerospace presents, as a world premiere, in partnership with Constellium, Centrale Nantes and CT Ingénierie, in the scope of the collaborative research and technology project DEFACTO (Development de la Fabrication Additive pour Composant Topologique), a demonstrator for metallic self-reinforced fuselage panels, with stiffeners directly manufactured on the surface, through additive manufacturing.
The first passenger train crossed the Ordsall Chord Bridge on 10th December 2017.
Design and fabrication specialists Veotec has overcome a series of environmental and operational difficulties to successfully design a HVAC solution for an Ingersoll Rand compressor to be used at the new helium production plant in Qatar, meeting a bespoke range of criteria.
To explore innovative ideas in new technologies for its steelmaking and mining activities, ArcelorMittal is partnering with Silicon Valley-based Plug and Play, the world’s largest Innovation EcoSystem which helps connect technology focused start-up companies with corporate partners.
Outokumpu has awarded Pöyry with the detail engineering, project and site services assignment for the expansion project of the Kemi mine.
HBM, the test and measurement expert, has introduced its new PACEline CSW miniature force washers for reliable shear-force monitoring.
The industrial group is involved in a Masters degree in Industrial Automation at the University of Mondragon.