- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Jacobs Engineering Group Inc, a leader in the global professional services sector, has been awarded a contract to complete a front-end engineering design (FEED) study for a propane dehydrogenation (PDH) plant located at the existing Borealis production site in Kallo, Belgium.
Southern Power Generation Sdn Bhd has awarded Pöyry with an owner's engineer services assignment for a 1,440 MW combined cycle power plant in Johor, Malaysia.
Brightly coloured Australian peacock spiders (Maratus spp.) captivate even the most arachnophobia viewers with their flamboyant courtship displays featuring diverse and intricate body colorations, patterns and movements – all packed into miniature bodies measuring less than 5mm in size for many species.
Arcadis, the leading global design and consultancy firm for natural and built assets, has announced that it has been commissioned by delegated client Beliris for the cost control, risk management and planning for the metro line 3 Albert/Bordet project in Brussels, during the study and execution phase of the extension work. The total amount of the contract is approximately €6 million.
Pöyry is ramping up its investment in digitalisation with the establishment of its #PoyryDigital transformation team.
The 15th century Halberstadt Cathedral in Saxony-Anhalt, Germany, is getting help from 21st-century technology: The Intel® Falcon™ 8+ drone.