- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
Tata Power Community Development Trust has been relentlessly working towards providing safe and clean drinking water to the communities living around the areas of its operations.
The Manufacturing Technologies Association Annual Dinner took place on Thursday 8th February 2018. While the evening was a celebration of the UK advanced engineering sector, the event also had a charitable side.
Liqui-Box, a world leader in flexible liquid packaging solutions continues its investment in innovation and research and development with the introduction of a new Maverick Dream Machine development bag line in the Global Technology Centre located in Ohio, USA.
The 18th Annual Conference & Exhibition hosted by the European Society for Precision Engineering and Nanotechnology will undoubtedly cement its position as the premier networking forum for the precision engineering community.
AVEVA has announced it has combined with Schneider Electric’s industrial software business to drive digital transformation across the asset and operational lifecycle for capital-intensive industries.
3M opened a new Innovation Centre in Washington, D.C. at its offices near the Capitol to showcase how 3M science is solving some of today's biggest challenges.
AES Energy Storage and LG Chem have announced a multi-year agreement that provides access to a gigawatt-hour (GWh) of lithium-ion battery capacity with the option to procure additional capacity for the AES Advancion® energy storage solution.