- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Mouser Electronics, the authorised global distributor with the newest semiconductors and electronic components, has signed a global distribution agreement with Pycom, a maker of the multi-network Internet of Things (IoT) development boards and modules.
During the Africa Code week, 18th and 25th October 2017, the technology company Voith and the children’s charity Theirworld launched the “Code Clubs” for Girls in Tanzania.
Leading machining and kit-cutting specialists MSA Manufacturing has announced they will be exhibiting at the UK’s largest annual gathering of manufacturers and supply chain, the Advanced Engineering Show, taking place 1st-2nd November at the NEC, Birmingham.
Fugro’s current CEO, Paul van Riel, will retire as planned at the end of his term at the Annual General Meeting on 26th April 2018.
Cisco has announced updates to its Application Centric Infrastructure (Cisco ACI™) the industry-leading Software-Defined Networking (SDN) solution that makes it easier for customers to adopt and advance intent-based networking for their data centres.
The Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET) and ITN Productions have launched a news and current affairs-style programme ‘Engineering the Next Generation,’ which explores the challenges, careers and future of modern engineering in the UK.
Weeks after the devastation from Hurricane Harvey and Irma, leaders at Rockwell Automation are confidently moving forward with plans to host the annual Automation Fair event in Houston.