- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Design and fabrication specialists Veotec has overcome a series of environmental and operational difficulties to successfully design a HVAC solution for an Ingersoll Rand compressor to be used at the new helium production plant in Qatar, meeting a bespoke range of criteria.
To explore innovative ideas in new technologies for its steelmaking and mining activities, ArcelorMittal is partnering with Silicon Valley-based Plug and Play, the world’s largest Innovation EcoSystem which helps connect technology focused start-up companies with corporate partners.
Outokumpu has awarded Pöyry with the detail engineering, project and site services assignment for the expansion project of the Kemi mine.
HBM, the test and measurement expert, has introduced its new PACEline CSW miniature force washers for reliable shear-force monitoring.
The industrial group is involved in a Masters degree in Industrial Automation at the University of Mondragon.
For the first time, Lockheed Martin has publicly released specifications for its satellite platforms with the goal of offering new opportunities for collaboration with companies aspiring to send innovative technologies to space.
Transvac Systems Ltd. from Derbyshire, UK, is a world-leading supplier of Ejector solutions, committed to pushing the boundaries of Ejector performance.