- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
The high technology company TRUMPF acquired the laser manufacturer AMPHOS on 9th January 2018.
Grainger, the leading broad line supplier of maintenance, repair and operating (MRO) products serving businesses and institutions, is again named to Fortune's annual list of "World's Most Admired Companies" for 2018.
The start-up of a new extrusion line for the production of thermoplastic elastomers at the company’s headquarters in Waldkraiburg highlights KRAIBURG TPE’s affirmation to rely on being based in Germany.
Ameritas, a large insurance company headquartered in Lincoln, Nebraska, has selected Cisco® computing, networking and security technology as the foundation for upgrading its data centres.
Motorenfabrik Hatz introduces its new liquid-cooled three-cylinder diesel 3H50T in the Fan-to-Flywheel version as well as in the OPU (Open Power Unit) variant.