- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
One of the UK’s leading product manufacturer and global supplier of fire, blast and heat hazard solutions has further strengthened its already extensive team with a series of additional appointments and internal promotions.
Reported in Science Robotics, the milliDelta robot was developed by Robert Wood’s team at Harvard’s Wyss Institute for Biologically Inspired Engineering and John A. Paulson School of Engineering and Applied Sciences (SEAS) that overcomes miniaturisation challenges.
2018 marks the launch of the Year of Engineering Campaign - a year-long national initiative led by the Government, in an effort to inspire the next generation of engineers and widen the pool of young people who join the profession.
MAN Engines, the business area for engines and components at MAN Truck & Bus AG, has been an independent business unit within the company since 1st January 2018.
SKF’s Nomination Committee has proposed Hans Stråberg as new Chairman of the Board of AB SKF.
Rolls-Royce has signed a four-year contract to provide US nuclear utility operator, PSEG, with its innovative digital analytics service to help drive greater plant efficiency.