- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- European Commission Approves Symtuza® for the Treatment of HIV-1 In Adults and Adolescents in Europe
- BNP Paribas takes further measures to accelerate its support of the energy transition
- DNV GL has Appointed Liv Hovem as the New CEO of its Oil & Gas Business Area
Grainger, the leading broad line supplier of maintenance, repair and operating (MRO) products serving businesses and institutions, is again named to Fortune's annual list of "World's Most Admired Companies" for 2018.
The start-up of a new extrusion line for the production of thermoplastic elastomers at the company’s headquarters in Waldkraiburg highlights KRAIBURG TPE’s affirmation to rely on being based in Germany.
Ameritas, a large insurance company headquartered in Lincoln, Nebraska, has selected Cisco® computing, networking and security technology as the foundation for upgrading its data centres.
Motorenfabrik Hatz introduces its new liquid-cooled three-cylinder diesel 3H50T in the Fan-to-Flywheel version as well as in the OPU (Open Power Unit) variant.
One of the UK’s leading product manufacturer and global supplier of fire, blast and heat hazard solutions has further strengthened its already extensive team with a series of additional appointments and internal promotions.