- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
The sixth of the 12 gas-fired combined cycle power plants owned by Gulf MP Company Ltd, reached its Commercial Operation Date (COD) on 1st March.
Sustainable engineering is more than a buzzword in today’s industry 4.0. Zero leakage, the reduction of fugitive emissions and environmentally safe manufacturing have become top priorities for both end users and producers.
Rockwell Automation Inc announces senior leadership transitions to be effective 2nd July all reporting to Blake Moret, Chairman and CEO.
Fluor Corporation has announced that its joint venture LAX Integrated Express Solutions team reached financial close to design, build, finance, operate and maintain the 2.25-mile Los Angeles International Airport Automated People Mover project for the Los Angeles World Airports.
Virtual reality, smart glasses and digital twins of real-life plants are just three of the digital innovations that The Linde Group’s Engineering Division will be showcasing at ACHEMA 2018 in Frankfurt, Germany.
The PlasticRoad, a road made of recycled plastic, becomes a reality.
Following an international competitive process, ContourGlobal has awarded Pöyry and Ekonerg, its Joint Venture Partner for this assignment, with an owner's engineer services assignment for the Kosova e Re 500 MW coal-fired power plant project.
Siemens and Northvolt have announced a partnership for the development of best-in-class technology to produce high-quality, green lithium-ion batteries.