- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
The Institution of Mechanical Engineers has launched its 5th annual Unmanned Aircraft Systems Challenge competition.
United Stars Inc. has announced it has acquired Precision Gears Inc., a nearly 100-year old leading producer of custom gears for agriculture, food equipment, power transmission and industrial applications.
Leading global corporations Pöyry and Infosys has announced the release of Krti 4.0® Artificial Intelligence Framework for Operational Excellence.
ZF Friedrichshafen AG is taking over 35% of the shares of the engineering services provider ASAP Holding GmbH, located in Gaimersheim, Bavaria.
The Additive Manufacturing Users Group has announced that online registration is now available for its 2019 Education & Training Conference.
Virgin Hyperloop One HAS announced the findings of a feasibility study on the establishment of a hyperloop system in the United States at VERGE18, one of the most prominent annual sustainability-focused conferences in the world.
Gulf Energy Development Co., LTD and Mitsui & Co. Ltd, who jointly own the project for Thailand's largest proposed combined cycle gas turbine have both awarded Pöyry with a technical advisory services assignment.
Rolls-Royce’s Advance3 engine is helping pioneer the future of civil aerospace – with 3D printed parts and the introduction of new materials helping to lead the way.