- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Some of the world’s biggest businesses — such as Siemens, Bosch Rexroth and Airbus — will gather at Manchester Metropolitan University next week to discuss and advance the digital revolution known as Industry 4.0.
Panasonic Corporation has announced that it has commercialised halogen-free, ultra-low transmission loss, multi-layer circuit board material.
Tinsley Bridge has now embarked upon a project which will demonstrate that AI and machine learning are valuable tools to improve manufacturing productivity.
Amey is helping Northern Powergrid safeguard power to homes across the North East, Yorkshire and northern Lincolnshire after it secured a £40 million framework with the electricity distributor to carry out overhead line condition and vegetation surveys.
Global engineering technologies company Renishaw is recruiting for a record 68 apprentices across its Gloucestershire and South Wales sites.
Lockheed Martin's board of directors has approved the appointment of Kenneth R. Possenriede as executive vice president and chief financial officer, succeeding Bruce L. Tanner, who intends to retire in mid-2019. Mr Possenriede's appointment is effective 11th February 2019.