- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
SKF’s Nomination Committee has proposed Hans Stråberg as new Chairman of the Board of AB SKF.
Rolls-Royce has signed a four-year contract to provide US nuclear utility operator, PSEG, with its innovative digital analytics service to help drive greater plant efficiency.
Commvault, a global leader in enterprise backup, recovery, archive and the cloud, today announced that Laing O'Rourke, an international engineering enterprise, has implemented the Commvault Data Platform to centralise and take control of its data management in Europe through the scalable and secure solution.
Virgin Hyperloop One, the only company in the world that has built a full-scale hyperloop system, is sharing its vision for a seamless travel experience through the first-ever hyperloop passenger application demo, powered by HERE Technologies, and publicly unveiling its first-generation pod at CES 2018.
Otis Elevator Korea has received Elevator World's 2018 Project of the Year Award in the "Elevators, New Construction" category for its installation in the 555-meter Lotte World Tower in Seoul, featuring the world's longest double-deck elevator.
Micron and Intel have recently announced an update to their successful NAND memory joint development partnership that has helped the companies develop and deliver industry-leading NAND technologies to market.
Jacobs Engineering Group Inc, a leader in the global professional services sector, has been awarded a contract to complete a front-end engineering design (FEED) study for a propane dehydrogenation (PDH) plant located at the existing Borealis production site in Kallo, Belgium.