- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
KROHNE Inc. has announced six new 24 and 80 GHz transmitters for its OPTIWAVE series of frequency-modulated continuous-wave (FMCW) radar level transmitters. The transmitters are designed for liquid and solid applications in a wide range of industries.
Carl Flint, who works on Amey’s United Utilities Contract, has won an award at the recent Street Works UK Awards 2017 held at the House of Commons.
The Nuremberg-based drive and automation specialist Baumüller has developed the new welding robot QIROX QRC-290 together with Cloos, a manufacturer of robot and welding technology. The new six-axis articulated robot can hold welding torches with a weight of up to 4 kg and impresses with very precise dynamic movements at a high speed.
E2S Warning Signals is the world’s largest independent manufacturer of audible and visual warning signals for use in fire detection systems, has launched the new D2xB1LD2 beacon.
Imagine a bike helmet that could send a text message to your phone to tell you that a crack had developed underneath the surface of the helmet.
The North East’s leading product manufacturer and global supplier of fire, blast and heat hazard solutions has appointed a new Managing Director to drive the business forward following the implementation of a programme to strengthen the senior management team.