- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
One of the UK’s North East leading integrated welding and engineering specialists – QA Weld Tech – has successfully achieved the highly sought-after Fit for Nuclear (F4N) status after passing a series of rigorous measures to be recognised as a reputable provider in the nuclear supply chain.
Techtronic Industries Power Equipment® Introduces Reduced CO Portable Generator.
Brought to you by the Manufacturing Technologies Association (MTA), MACH is the UK’s premier event that showcases a variety of engineering-based manufacturing technologies and Fronius UK Ltd will be there presenting their capabilities within the field of welding for manual, robotic and automated solutions including all the latest welding power sources showcasing in the UK for the first time.
Fluor’s joint venture team has been selected as the preferred proponent to design-build, finance, operate and maintain the Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) Automated People Mover project for the Los Angeles World Airports (LAWA). Fluor plans to book its share of the contract value later this year.
Over the next five years, strong growth in the number of mobile users, business digitisation demands, Internet of Things (IoT) connections and mobile video consumption will place significant challenges on networks.
The high technology company TRUMPF acquired the laser manufacturer AMPHOS on 9th January 2018.