- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
Grainger, the leading broad line supplier of maintenance, repair and operating (MRO) products serving businesses and institutions, is again named to Fortune's annual list of "World's Most Admired Companies" for 2018.
The start-up of a new extrusion line for the production of thermoplastic elastomers at the company’s headquarters in Waldkraiburg highlights KRAIBURG TPE’s affirmation to rely on being based in Germany.
Ameritas, a large insurance company headquartered in Lincoln, Nebraska, has selected Cisco® computing, networking and security technology as the foundation for upgrading its data centres.
Motorenfabrik Hatz introduces its new liquid-cooled three-cylinder diesel 3H50T in the Fan-to-Flywheel version as well as in the OPU (Open Power Unit) variant.
One of the UK’s leading product manufacturer and global supplier of fire, blast and heat hazard solutions has further strengthened its already extensive team with a series of additional appointments and internal promotions.