- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Thousands of industrial professionals are convening in Houston for the Automation Fair event to learn more about the latest advanced manufacturing technologies shaping the industry, and the automation tools that can help them be more globally competitive and productive.
So-called "smart cities" have less pollution, safer streets, and better quality of life for citizens.
Lloyd's Register Foundation and the University of York are to spearhead a £12m programme looking at the safety of robotics and autonomous systems (RAS).
Johnson Controls has announced it has named John Donofrio as executive vice president and general counsel effective 15th November 2017.
Siemens is bringing onto the market the Simatic ET 200SP PS, a single-phase power supply for the Simatic ET 200SP distributed I/O system.
Ramboll has acquired two companies in Finland specialising in indoor air quality services and becomes a market leader.
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), a leading global IT services, consulting and business solutions organization, has been awarded the AMS Global Strategic Partner of the Year by Veritas, at the annual Veritas Partner Link conference held last month in Las Vegas.