- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
Reported in Science Robotics, the milliDelta robot was developed by Robert Wood’s team at Harvard’s Wyss Institute for Biologically Inspired Engineering and John A. Paulson School of Engineering and Applied Sciences (SEAS) that overcomes miniaturisation challenges.
2018 marks the launch of the Year of Engineering Campaign - a year-long national initiative led by the Government, in an effort to inspire the next generation of engineers and widen the pool of young people who join the profession.
MAN Engines, the business area for engines and components at MAN Truck & Bus AG, has been an independent business unit within the company since 1st January 2018.
SKF’s Nomination Committee has proposed Hans Stråberg as new Chairman of the Board of AB SKF.
Rolls-Royce has signed a four-year contract to provide US nuclear utility operator, PSEG, with its innovative digital analytics service to help drive greater plant efficiency.
Commvault, a global leader in enterprise backup, recovery, archive and the cloud, today announced that Laing O'Rourke, an international engineering enterprise, has implemented the Commvault Data Platform to centralise and take control of its data management in Europe through the scalable and secure solution.