- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Cisco and Google Cloud today announced a partnership to deliver a hybrid cloud solution that helps customers maximise their investments across cloud and on-premises environments.
Cummins Inc. has announced that it is acquiring the assets of Brammo, Inc., which designs and develops battery packs for mobile and stationary applications.
Mouser Electronics, the authorised global distributor with the newest semiconductors and electronic components, has signed a global distribution agreement with Pycom, a maker of the multi-network Internet of Things (IoT) development boards and modules.
During the Africa Code week, 18th and 25th October 2017, the technology company Voith and the children’s charity Theirworld launched the “Code Clubs” for Girls in Tanzania.
Leading machining and kit-cutting specialists MSA Manufacturing has announced they will be exhibiting at the UK’s largest annual gathering of manufacturers and supply chain, the Advanced Engineering Show, taking place 1st-2nd November at the NEC, Birmingham.
Fugro’s current CEO, Paul van Riel, will retire as planned at the end of his term at the Annual General Meeting on 26th April 2018.
Cisco has announced updates to its Application Centric Infrastructure (Cisco ACI™) the industry-leading Software-Defined Networking (SDN) solution that makes it easier for customers to adopt and advance intent-based networking for their data centres.