- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Fugro’s current CEO, Paul van Riel, will retire as planned at the end of his term at the Annual General Meeting on 26th April 2018.
Cisco has announced updates to its Application Centric Infrastructure (Cisco ACI™) the industry-leading Software-Defined Networking (SDN) solution that makes it easier for customers to adopt and advance intent-based networking for their data centres.
The Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET) and ITN Productions have launched a news and current affairs-style programme ‘Engineering the Next Generation,’ which explores the challenges, careers and future of modern engineering in the UK.
Weeks after the devastation from Hurricane Harvey and Irma, leaders at Rockwell Automation are confidently moving forward with plans to host the annual Automation Fair event in Houston.
Raytheon Company today announced that Todd Ernst has been named vice president, Corporate Development to succeed Michael J. Cody, who is retiring after serving more than eight years in the role at the company. The change is effective Nov. 6, 2017.
KROHNE, Inc. announces the new OPTIMASS 2000 S400 16-inch Coriolis mass flowmeter, which features the highest flow capacity of any Coriolis meter on the market. The large diameter mass flowmeter is ideal for bulk measurement of petroleum and oil, as well as syrup, molasses and raw chemicals.
Cleveland Bridge UK Ltd has reported profits of £4million for its financial year ending 31st December 2016 – an increase of more £1.5m on the previous year.