- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
With the groundbreaking ceremony for its new plant in Taicang, the CHIRON Group is emphasising its commitment to China, relying on an expanded, localized machine program and the growth of service capacity.
Intel has announced substantial advances in its wireless product roadmap to accelerate the adoption of 5G.
Thousands of industrial professionals are convening in Houston for the Automation Fair event to learn more about the latest advanced manufacturing technologies shaping the industry, and the automation tools that can help them be more globally competitive and productive.
So-called "smart cities" have less pollution, safer streets, and better quality of life for citizens.
Lloyd's Register Foundation and the University of York are to spearhead a £12m programme looking at the safety of robotics and autonomous systems (RAS).
Johnson Controls has announced it has named John Donofrio as executive vice president and general counsel effective 15th November 2017.
Siemens is bringing onto the market the Simatic ET 200SP PS, a single-phase power supply for the Simatic ET 200SP distributed I/O system.