- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Ford and smart cities start-up Strawberry Energy are rolling out smart benches in London to offer pedestrians free solar-powered mobile charging and Wi-Fi access while they sit and rest across the city.
DEUTZ AG has recently acquired Torqeedo GmbH, based near Munich. Torqeedo was founded 12 years ago and now operates in more than 50 countries on five continents.
Telia is deploying the first public 5G live network use cases in Europe in collaboration with Ericsson and Intel.
After more than two years of planning, recently the final location decision for voestalpine AG’s most advanced special steel plant in the world, representing an investment of €330 - €350 million and designed to supply the most demanding customer segments, will be erected in Kapfenberg, Austria, where it will replace the existing plant from 2021.
Rolls-Royce Power Systems and Japanese company Tominaga & Co. Ltd. are to work closely in the future on serving the marine, oil and gas, rail and commercial and industrial markets.
EEF, the UK manufacturers’ organisation, has called on the UK Government to clarify reciprocal rights for EU workers as a matter of urgency as a new survey warns of a recruitment crunch if Britain’s businesses are denied access to skills from across the European Union.
Hai Precision Industry Co., Ltd., also known as Foxconn, and Rockwell Automation announced has announced they are collaborating to implement Connected Enterprise and Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) concepts for smart manufacturing in Foxconn's new U.S. facilities.
The technology group Wärtsilä and ABB, a pioneering technology leader, have signed an agreement to expand their cooperation in lifecycle service offerings. In this context, ABB has granted Wärtsilä the Authorized Service Provider status for standard maintenance of ABB turbochargers installed with Wärtsilä 4-stroke engines.