- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Innophos completes acquisition of Novel Ingredients
Cleveland Bridge UK Ltd has reported profits of £4million for its financial year ending 31st December 2016 – an increase of more £1.5m on the previous year.
In manufacturing and industrial operations, better business decisions require faster operational visibility. Rockwell Automation helps manufacturers solve this challenge with easy access to advanced analytics and operational insights available at the point of production in milliseconds – not hours.
Mott MacDonald has been appointed by ElecLink to provide engineering support for the installation of an electricity interconnector in the Channel Tunnel between the UK and France.
Ford and smart cities start-up Strawberry Energy are rolling out smart benches in London to offer pedestrians free solar-powered mobile charging and Wi-Fi access while they sit and rest across the city.
DEUTZ AG has recently acquired Torqeedo GmbH, based near Munich. Torqeedo was founded 12 years ago and now operates in more than 50 countries on five continents.
Telia is deploying the first public 5G live network use cases in Europe in collaboration with Ericsson and Intel.
After more than two years of planning, recently the final location decision for voestalpine AG’s most advanced special steel plant in the world, representing an investment of €330 - €350 million and designed to supply the most demanding customer segments, will be erected in Kapfenberg, Austria, where it will replace the existing plant from 2021.
Rolls-Royce Power Systems and Japanese company Tominaga & Co. Ltd. are to work closely in the future on serving the marine, oil and gas, rail and commercial and industrial markets.