- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- European Commission Approves Symtuza® for the Treatment of HIV-1 In Adults and Adolescents in Europe
- BNP Paribas takes further measures to accelerate its support of the energy transition
Liqui-Box, a world leader in flexible liquid packaging solutions continues its investment in innovation and research and development with the introduction of a new Maverick Dream Machine development bag line in the Global Technology Centre located in Ohio, USA.
The 18th Annual Conference & Exhibition hosted by the European Society for Precision Engineering and Nanotechnology will undoubtedly cement its position as the premier networking forum for the precision engineering community.
AVEVA has announced it has combined with Schneider Electric’s industrial software business to drive digital transformation across the asset and operational lifecycle for capital-intensive industries.
3M opened a new Innovation Centre in Washington, D.C. at its offices near the Capitol to showcase how 3M science is solving some of today's biggest challenges.
AES Energy Storage and LG Chem have announced a multi-year agreement that provides access to a gigawatt-hour (GWh) of lithium-ion battery capacity with the option to procure additional capacity for the AES Advancion® energy storage solution.
Competition run by the Institution of Mechanical Engineers requires teams of up-and-coming engineers to build, design and run a locomotive.
Avnet, a leading global technology distributor, and IDEMIA, the global leader in Augmented Identity, have joined forces to collaborate on the development of a new future-proof cellular connectivity solution that meets the growing communication requirements for Internet of Things and Industry 4.0 applications.