- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- European Commission Approves Symtuza® for the Treatment of HIV-1 In Adults and Adolescents in Europe
- BNP Paribas takes further measures to accelerate its support of the energy transition
- DNV GL has Appointed Liv Hovem as the New CEO of its Oil & Gas Business Area
Reported in Science Robotics, the milliDelta robot was developed by Robert Wood’s team at Harvard’s Wyss Institute for Biologically Inspired Engineering and John A. Paulson School of Engineering and Applied Sciences (SEAS) that overcomes miniaturisation challenges.
2018 marks the launch of the Year of Engineering Campaign - a year-long national initiative led by the Government, in an effort to inspire the next generation of engineers and widen the pool of young people who join the profession.
MAN Engines, the business area for engines and components at MAN Truck & Bus AG, has been an independent business unit within the company since 1st January 2018.
SKF’s Nomination Committee has proposed Hans Stråberg as new Chairman of the Board of AB SKF.
Rolls-Royce has signed a four-year contract to provide US nuclear utility operator, PSEG, with its innovative digital analytics service to help drive greater plant efficiency.
Commvault, a global leader in enterprise backup, recovery, archive and the cloud, today announced that Laing O'Rourke, an international engineering enterprise, has implemented the Commvault Data Platform to centralise and take control of its data management in Europe through the scalable and secure solution.