- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Hanson Robotics Limited, a creator of the world’s most human-like robots, announces their next innovation in consumer robots: Little Sophia.
The latest MHA Manufacturing and Engineering Report confirms that UK small and medium-sized enterprises manufacturers remain optimistic and confident about future growth, despite the uncertainty surrounding Brexit, rising production costs and skill shortages.
AECOM has split its Australia New Zealand southern region into two separate markets led out of Sydney and Melbourne as a result of a strategic repositioning and significant pipeline of work.
Some of the world’s biggest businesses — such as Siemens, Bosch Rexroth and Airbus — will gather at Manchester Metropolitan University next week to discuss and advance the digital revolution known as Industry 4.0.
Panasonic Corporation has announced that it has commercialised halogen-free, ultra-low transmission loss, multi-layer circuit board material.
Tinsley Bridge has now embarked upon a project which will demonstrate that AI and machine learning are valuable tools to improve manufacturing productivity.