- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
With TIA Portal V15.1 (Totally Integrated Automation Portal) Siemens is enhancing its engineering framework with new practice-oriented functions for all phases, from planning to engineering to commissioning.
Dolby Laboratories, Inc. has announced 20 Dolby Vision™ and Dolby Atmos® titles from The Walt Disney Studios, adding to the growing slate of movies to be shown at Dolby Cinema™ locations around the globe.
Intel has announced top-tier OEM adoption of Intel’s field programmable gate array (FPGA) acceleration is in their server line-up.
Cisco and Colt Technology Services has announced that they have successfully achieved a key milestone in upgrading Colt's pan-European, US and Asian packet network.
SNC-Lavalin, a global fully integrated professional services and project management company, has announced that it has, in a joint venture with JV Driver, been awarded a lump sum EPC contract from INEOS Oligomers, to design and build a polyalphaolefin unit at the INEOS petrochemical complex in Chocolate Bayou, Texas.
ABB has won an order to replace the control and protection systems for two vital high-voltage transmission links in Australia that achieved significant technical breakthroughs when ABB installed the systems nearly two decades ago.