- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- DNV GL has Appointed Liv Hovem as the New CEO of its Oil & Gas Business Area
- European Commission Approves Symtuza® for the Treatment of HIV-1 In Adults and Adolescents in Europe
- BNP Paribas takes further measures to accelerate its support of the energy transition
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Telia, Ericsson and Intel First to Make 5G Real in Europe
Raytheon Company today announced that Todd Ernst has been named vice president, Corporate Development to succeed Michael J. Cody, who is retiring after serving more than eight years in the role at the company. The change is effective Nov. 6, 2017.
KROHNE, Inc. announces the new OPTIMASS 2000 S400 16-inch Coriolis mass flowmeter, which features the highest flow capacity of any Coriolis meter on the market. The large diameter mass flowmeter is ideal for bulk measurement of petroleum and oil, as well as syrup, molasses and raw chemicals.
Cleveland Bridge UK Ltd has reported profits of £4million for its financial year ending 31st December 2016 – an increase of more £1.5m on the previous year.
In manufacturing and industrial operations, better business decisions require faster operational visibility. Rockwell Automation helps manufacturers solve this challenge with easy access to advanced analytics and operational insights available at the point of production in milliseconds – not hours.
Mott MacDonald has been appointed by ElecLink to provide engineering support for the installation of an electricity interconnector in the Channel Tunnel between the UK and France.
Ford and smart cities start-up Strawberry Energy are rolling out smart benches in London to offer pedestrians free solar-powered mobile charging and Wi-Fi access while they sit and rest across the city.
DEUTZ AG has recently acquired Torqeedo GmbH, based near Munich. Torqeedo was founded 12 years ago and now operates in more than 50 countries on five continents.
Telia is deploying the first public 5G live network use cases in Europe in collaboration with Ericsson and Intel.