- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- European Commission Approves Symtuza® for the Treatment of HIV-1 In Adults and Adolescents in Europe
- BNP Paribas takes further measures to accelerate its support of the energy transition
- DNV GL has Appointed Liv Hovem as the New CEO of its Oil & Gas Business Area
Virgin Hyperloop One, the only company in the world that has built a full-scale hyperloop system, is sharing its vision for a seamless travel experience through the first-ever hyperloop passenger application demo, powered by HERE Technologies, and publicly unveiling its first-generation pod at CES 2018.
Otis Elevator Korea has received Elevator World's 2018 Project of the Year Award in the "Elevators, New Construction" category for its installation in the 555-meter Lotte World Tower in Seoul, featuring the world's longest double-deck elevator.
Micron and Intel have recently announced an update to their successful NAND memory joint development partnership that has helped the companies develop and deliver industry-leading NAND technologies to market.
Jacobs Engineering Group Inc, a leader in the global professional services sector, has been awarded a contract to complete a front-end engineering design (FEED) study for a propane dehydrogenation (PDH) plant located at the existing Borealis production site in Kallo, Belgium.
Southern Power Generation Sdn Bhd has awarded Pöyry with an owner's engineer services assignment for a 1,440 MW combined cycle power plant in Johor, Malaysia.
Brightly coloured Australian peacock spiders (Maratus spp.) captivate even the most arachnophobia viewers with their flamboyant courtship displays featuring diverse and intricate body colorations, patterns and movements – all packed into miniature bodies measuring less than 5mm in size for many species.
Arcadis, the leading global design and consultancy firm for natural and built assets, has announced that it has been commissioned by delegated client Beliris for the cost control, risk management and planning for the metro line 3 Albert/Bordet project in Brussels, during the study and execution phase of the extension work. The total amount of the contract is approximately €6 million.