- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
Terra Drone Corporation and KDDI Corporation have announced a breakthrough in asset management by launching safe, fast, and cost-effective infrastructure inspection services using drones.
One of the UK’s leading engineering and construction companies – ENGIE Fabricom – has introduced a new organisational structure that will drive the business to reach its ambitious target of achieving a turnover of £150m by 2022.
Siemens has intensified its cooperation with the EDAG Group in order to further promote industrial applications of additive manufacturing and to make engineering and production processes more efficient.
The Dometic PLB40 portable battery receives distinction for high design quality in the Red Dot Award: Product Design 2019.
ACR Electronics is launching its next-generation ResQLink Personal Locator Beacons – the latest evolution of the world’s best-selling PLB.
A Purdue University team, led by Wenzhuo Wu, the Ravi and Eleanor Talwar Rising Star Assistant Professor of Industrial Engineering, has created wearable technology to convert mechanical energy into electrical energy.
Cutting tool and tooling system specialist Sandvik Coromant is introducing its CoroBore BC range of solutions, which comprises Tailor Made tools for high-volume applications.
RPI UK, the world’s leading specialist in precision positioning devices for high accuracy rotary and angular inspection systems, will be exhibiting at MRO Americas for the first time this year.