- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Amey is helping Northern Powergrid safeguard power to homes across the North East, Yorkshire and northern Lincolnshire after it secured a £40 million framework with the electricity distributor to carry out overhead line condition and vegetation surveys.
Global engineering technologies company Renishaw is recruiting for a record 68 apprentices across its Gloucestershire and South Wales sites.
Lockheed Martin's board of directors has approved the appointment of Kenneth R. Possenriede as executive vice president and chief financial officer, succeeding Bruce L. Tanner, who intends to retire in mid-2019. Mr Possenriede's appointment is effective 11th February 2019.
AECOM and Oriental Consultants Global have signed a Memorandum of Understanding to deliver innovative and successful social, environmental and transit infrastructure projects across the Asia region.
Hexcel Corporation announced recently that it has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire ARC Technologies, Inc., a leading supplier of custom RF / EMI and microwave absorbing composite materials for military, aerospace and industrial applications.
Pöyry has reported nine consecutive quarters of improvement since commencing a group-wide strategic change and transformation programme.
United Technologies Corp has announced the completion of its acquisition of Rockwell Collins and the company's intention to separate its commercial businesses, Otis and Carrier, into independent entities.
Tower International, Inc has announced it has signed a Memorandum of Understanding relating to the sale of all of its European Operations to Financière SNOP Dunois S.A.”FSD”, a privately owned French automotive supplier.