- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Ford has invented a new Lane-Keeping Bed, which promises to help couples get a better night’s sleep.
HomeServe plc, the international home repairs and improvements business, has signed an agreement with Mitsubishi Corporation to establish a joint venture in Japan.
Envac, the UK’s only automated waste collection system, has appointed another contracts manager.
Commercial operation for Amata B. Grimm Power (Rayong) 4 and 5 Limited were achieved as scheduled last June and October 2018, respectively.
Hanson Robotics Limited, a creator of the world’s most human-like robots, announces their next innovation in consumer robots: Little Sophia.
The latest MHA Manufacturing and Engineering Report confirms that UK small and medium-sized enterprises manufacturers remain optimistic and confident about future growth, despite the uncertainty surrounding Brexit, rising production costs and skill shortages.
AECOM has split its Australia New Zealand southern region into two separate markets led out of Sydney and Melbourne as a result of a strategic repositioning and significant pipeline of work.
Some of the world’s biggest businesses — such as Siemens, Bosch Rexroth and Airbus — will gather at Manchester Metropolitan University next week to discuss and advance the digital revolution known as Industry 4.0.