- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- European Commission Approves Symtuza® for the Treatment of HIV-1 In Adults and Adolescents in Europe
- BNP Paribas takes further measures to accelerate its support of the energy transition
Voltas, India’s No. 1 AC brand from the house of the Tatas, fortified its leadership position by introducing the 2018 range of ‘Voltas All-Star inverter ACs’.
Fel-Pro Gaskets, a genuine American success story built on the ingenuity and hard work of thousands of employees and tens of thousands of satisfied customers, is celebrating its 100th anniversary.
Arcadis, the leading global design and consultancy for natural and built assets, has announced that it has nominated Mr. Michael Putnam for appointment to the company's Supervisory Board for a four-year term.
GT Emissions Systems, part of the Knorr-Bremse Group-owned GT Group, is on course for a major production milestone that will see more than three million of its exhaust valve systems in operation around the world.
MGX Minerals Inc has pleased to announce it has commenced optimisation of charging and oxygen fuel generation functions for its zinc air fuel cell battery as part of the mass production design phase.
Knauf Insulation and Veolia have officially opened a new high-tech glass recycling facility in St Helens.
Tata Power Community Development Trust has been relentlessly working towards providing safe and clean drinking water to the communities living around the areas of its operations.