- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
AT&T, Ericsson, Intel and Warner Bros. with DC will collaborate to use innovative 5G technology, coupled with edge computing, to provide MWC19 visitors with an opportunity to virtually explore a location-based mixed-reality experience.
Even before officially launching the new product, Compact Dynamic, Weland Solutions has received a first signed purchase order.
Ford has invented a new Lane-Keeping Bed, which promises to help couples get a better night’s sleep.
HomeServe plc, the international home repairs and improvements business, has signed an agreement with Mitsubishi Corporation to establish a joint venture in Japan.
Envac, the UK’s only automated waste collection system, has appointed another contracts manager.
Commercial operation for Amata B. Grimm Power (Rayong) 4 and 5 Limited were achieved as scheduled last June and October 2018, respectively.
Hanson Robotics Limited, a creator of the world’s most human-like robots, announces their next innovation in consumer robots: Little Sophia.
The latest MHA Manufacturing and Engineering Report confirms that UK small and medium-sized enterprises manufacturers remain optimistic and confident about future growth, despite the uncertainty surrounding Brexit, rising production costs and skill shortages.