- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Thrive Energy, maker of patent-pending, high-efficiency high bay lighting fixtures and Avi-on Labs, Inc., a leader in Bluetooth® based commercial and residential lighting controls, recently announced the use of Thrive's Typhoon High Bay lights with by Avi-on™ controls in the Tesla (TSLA) factory in Fremont, California.
Digitise, or get left in the dust? That's the pivotal question facing today's factories, logistics centres and power stations.
With TIA Portal V15.1 (Totally Integrated Automation Portal) Siemens is enhancing its engineering framework with new practice-oriented functions for all phases, from planning to engineering to commissioning.
Dolby Laboratories, Inc. has announced 20 Dolby Vision™ and Dolby Atmos® titles from The Walt Disney Studios, adding to the growing slate of movies to be shown at Dolby Cinema™ locations around the globe.
Intel has announced top-tier OEM adoption of Intel’s field programmable gate array (FPGA) acceleration is in their server line-up.
Cisco and Colt Technology Services has announced that they have successfully achieved a key milestone in upgrading Colt's pan-European, US and Asian packet network.
SNC-Lavalin, a global fully integrated professional services and project management company, has announced that it has, in a joint venture with JV Driver, been awarded a lump sum EPC contract from INEOS Oligomers, to design and build a polyalphaolefin unit at the INEOS petrochemical complex in Chocolate Bayou, Texas.