- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
AECOM has split its Australia New Zealand southern region into two separate markets led out of Sydney and Melbourne as a result of a strategic repositioning and significant pipeline of work.
Some of the world’s biggest businesses — such as Siemens, Bosch Rexroth and Airbus — will gather at Manchester Metropolitan University next week to discuss and advance the digital revolution known as Industry 4.0.
Panasonic Corporation has announced that it has commercialised halogen-free, ultra-low transmission loss, multi-layer circuit board material.
Tinsley Bridge has now embarked upon a project which will demonstrate that AI and machine learning are valuable tools to improve manufacturing productivity.
Amey is helping Northern Powergrid safeguard power to homes across the North East, Yorkshire and northern Lincolnshire after it secured a £40 million framework with the electricity distributor to carry out overhead line condition and vegetation surveys.
Global engineering technologies company Renishaw is recruiting for a record 68 apprentices across its Gloucestershire and South Wales sites.