- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- European Commission Approves Symtuza® for the Treatment of HIV-1 In Adults and Adolescents in Europe
- BNP Paribas takes further measures to accelerate its support of the energy transition
Competition run by the Institution of Mechanical Engineers requires teams of up-and-coming engineers to build, design and run a locomotive.
Avnet, a leading global technology distributor, and IDEMIA, the global leader in Augmented Identity, have joined forces to collaborate on the development of a new future-proof cellular connectivity solution that meets the growing communication requirements for Internet of Things and Industry 4.0 applications.
Reliance Infrastructure Limited has won a prestigious engineering, procurement and construction contract for Rs. 3,647 crore from Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited for the balance of plant package and allied civil works for 2 x 800 MW supercritical coal-based Uppur Thermal Power Project at Ramanathapuram District in Tamil Nadu.
First American Resources and Flack Global Metals has announced the development of a new state-of-the-art coil coating and metal processing facility to meet the growing customer demand for high-end, surface critical coated products.
STELIA Aerospace presents, as a world premiere, in partnership with Constellium, Centrale Nantes and CT Ingénierie, in the scope of the collaborative research and technology project DEFACTO (Development de la Fabrication Additive pour Composant Topologique), a demonstrator for metallic self-reinforced fuselage panels, with stiffeners directly manufactured on the surface, through additive manufacturing.
The first passenger train crossed the Ordsall Chord Bridge on 10th December 2017.
Design and fabrication specialists Veotec has overcome a series of environmental and operational difficulties to successfully design a HVAC solution for an Ingersoll Rand compressor to be used at the new helium production plant in Qatar, meeting a bespoke range of criteria.
To explore innovative ideas in new technologies for its steelmaking and mining activities, ArcelorMittal is partnering with Silicon Valley-based Plug and Play, the world’s largest Innovation EcoSystem which helps connect technology focused start-up companies with corporate partners.