- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
Lockheed Martin's board of directors has approved the appointment of Kenneth R. Possenriede as executive vice president and chief financial officer, succeeding Bruce L. Tanner, who intends to retire in mid-2019. Mr Possenriede's appointment is effective 11th February 2019.
AECOM and Oriental Consultants Global have signed a Memorandum of Understanding to deliver innovative and successful social, environmental and transit infrastructure projects across the Asia region.
Hexcel Corporation announced recently that it has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire ARC Technologies, Inc., a leading supplier of custom RF / EMI and microwave absorbing composite materials for military, aerospace and industrial applications.
Pöyry has reported nine consecutive quarters of improvement since commencing a group-wide strategic change and transformation programme.
United Technologies Corp has announced the completion of its acquisition of Rockwell Collins and the company's intention to separate its commercial businesses, Otis and Carrier, into independent entities.
Tower International, Inc has announced it has signed a Memorandum of Understanding relating to the sale of all of its European Operations to Financière SNOP Dunois S.A.”FSD”, a privately owned French automotive supplier.
AECOM, a premier, fully integrated global infrastructure firm, has announced that donations made to Engineers Without Borders USA will be matched dollar-for-dollar, up to $100,000, on 27th November.
Baltania OÜ has awarded Pöyry with an assignment for Engineering, Procurement and Construction Management (EPCM) services for the new Torrefied Pellet Plant project in Vägari, Estonia.