- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- European Commission Approves Symtuza® for the Treatment of HIV-1 In Adults and Adolescents in Europe
- BNP Paribas takes further measures to accelerate its support of the energy transition
HBM, the test and measurement expert, has introduced its new PACEline CSW miniature force washers for reliable shear-force monitoring.
The industrial group is involved in a Masters degree in Industrial Automation at the University of Mondragon.
For the first time, Lockheed Martin has publicly released specifications for its satellite platforms with the goal of offering new opportunities for collaboration with companies aspiring to send innovative technologies to space.
Transvac Systems Ltd. from Derbyshire, UK, is a world-leading supplier of Ejector solutions, committed to pushing the boundaries of Ejector performance.
NBC Olympics, a division of the NBC Sports Group, has selected Cisco to provide IP video contribution and distribution solutions, along with networking and security solutions for its production of the XXIII Olympic Winter Games, which take place in PyeongChang, South Korea, from 8th – 25th February.
One of the UK’s North East leading integrated welding and engineering specialists – QA Weld Tech – has successfully achieved the highly sought-after Fit for Nuclear (F4N) status after passing a series of rigorous measures to be recognised as a reputable provider in the nuclear supply chain.
Techtronic Industries Power Equipment® Introduces Reduced CO Portable Generator.