- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
BASF Venture Capital GmbH is investing in Prismlab, a leading provider of 3D printing processes and 3D printers, headquartered in Shanghai, China.
Rolls-Royce has signed a Trent XWB engine and long-term TotalCare® service agreement with China Eastern Airlines involving the airline’s 20 Airbus A350-900 aircraft.
One of the UK’s leading engineering and manufacturing companies has been awarded a prestigious international contract by Jordanian Egyptian natural gas transportation company, FAJR.
Fluor Corporation has announced that it has been awarded an engineering, procurement and construction management contract by Teck for the Fording River South Active Water Treatment Facility in the Elk Valley, British Columbia, Canada.
ABB has announced a major $150 million investment in Shanghai to build the world’s most advanced, automated and flexible robotics factory - a cutting-edge centre where robots make robots.
The Institution of Mechanical Engineers has launched its 5th annual Unmanned Aircraft Systems Challenge competition.
United Stars Inc. has announced it has acquired Precision Gears Inc., a nearly 100-year old leading producer of custom gears for agriculture, food equipment, power transmission and industrial applications.
Leading global corporations Pöyry and Infosys has announced the release of Krti 4.0® Artificial Intelligence Framework for Operational Excellence.