- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
ZF Friedrichshafen AG is taking over 35% of the shares of the engineering services provider ASAP Holding GmbH, located in Gaimersheim, Bavaria.
The Additive Manufacturing Users Group has announced that online registration is now available for its 2019 Education & Training Conference.
Virgin Hyperloop One HAS announced the findings of a feasibility study on the establishment of a hyperloop system in the United States at VERGE18, one of the most prominent annual sustainability-focused conferences in the world.
Gulf Energy Development Co., LTD and Mitsui & Co. Ltd, who jointly own the project for Thailand's largest proposed combined cycle gas turbine have both awarded Pöyry with a technical advisory services assignment.
Rolls-Royce’s Advance3 engine is helping pioneer the future of civil aerospace – with 3D printed parts and the introduction of new materials helping to lead the way.
AVEVA, a global leader in engineering and industrial software, today marked the start of its 2018 World Summit by announcing three major customer deals, across a range of industries.
Poole-based BOFA International has been selected as the regional winner for Dorset in the High Growth Business of the Year category of the British Chamber of Commerce Awards.
A subsidiary of a global engineering firm is inviting customers to attend its very first UK Trench Technology Day in October.