- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Poole-based BOFA International has been selected as the regional winner for Dorset in the High Growth Business of the Year category of the British Chamber of Commerce Awards.
A subsidiary of a global engineering firm is inviting customers to attend its very first UK Trench Technology Day in October.
Testament that with LEGO Technic you can build for real, this non-glued, fully-functional and self-propelled LEGO Technic model can fit two passengers inside and accelerate to over 20km/h.
Biozin Holding AS has awarded Pöyry with the Owner's Engineering Services assignment for the pre-engineering phase for the planned biozin® production plant in Norway.
SunPine AB has awarded Pöyry with the engineering, procurement and construction management services assignment for SunPine biorefinery expansion project in Piteå, Sweden.
NASA has named Northwestern University and SOM as one of the five leading teams in the latest phase of the 3D-Printed Habitat Centennial Challenge competition.
Advantis Engineering, a subsidiary of Hayleys Advantis Limited, recently entered into a Memorandum of Understanding with global pre-engineered building giant ATAD Steel Structure Corporation.