- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- BNP Paribas takes further measures to accelerate its support of the energy transition
- European Commission Approves Symtuza® for the Treatment of HIV-1 In Adults and Adolescents in Europe
- DNV GL has Appointed Liv Hovem as the New CEO of its Oil & Gas Business Area
Siemens is bringing onto the market the Simatic ET 200SP PS, a single-phase power supply for the Simatic ET 200SP distributed I/O system.
Ramboll has acquired two companies in Finland specialising in indoor air quality services and becomes a market leader.
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), a leading global IT services, consulting and business solutions organization, has been awarded the AMS Global Strategic Partner of the Year by Veritas, at the annual Veritas Partner Link conference held last month in Las Vegas.
Cisco and Google Cloud today announced a partnership to deliver a hybrid cloud solution that helps customers maximise their investments across cloud and on-premises environments.
Cummins Inc. has announced that it is acquiring the assets of Brammo, Inc., which designs and develops battery packs for mobile and stationary applications.
Mouser Electronics, the authorised global distributor with the newest semiconductors and electronic components, has signed a global distribution agreement with Pycom, a maker of the multi-network Internet of Things (IoT) development boards and modules.
During the Africa Code week, 18th and 25th October 2017, the technology company Voith and the children’s charity Theirworld launched the “Code Clubs” for Girls in Tanzania.