- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- European Commission Approves Symtuza® for the Treatment of HIV-1 In Adults and Adolescents in Europe
- BNP Paribas takes further measures to accelerate its support of the energy transition
Brought to you by the Manufacturing Technologies Association (MTA), MACH is the UK’s premier event that showcases a variety of engineering-based manufacturing technologies and Fronius UK Ltd will be there presenting their capabilities within the field of welding for manual, robotic and automated solutions including all the latest welding power sources showcasing in the UK for the first time.
Fluor’s joint venture team has been selected as the preferred proponent to design-build, finance, operate and maintain the Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) Automated People Mover project for the Los Angeles World Airports (LAWA). Fluor plans to book its share of the contract value later this year.
Over the next five years, strong growth in the number of mobile users, business digitisation demands, Internet of Things (IoT) connections and mobile video consumption will place significant challenges on networks.
The high technology company TRUMPF acquired the laser manufacturer AMPHOS on 9th January 2018.
Grainger, the leading broad line supplier of maintenance, repair and operating (MRO) products serving businesses and institutions, is again named to Fortune's annual list of "World's Most Admired Companies" for 2018.