- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Intel has announced top-tier OEM adoption of Intel’s field programmable gate array (FPGA) acceleration is in their server line-up.
Cisco and Colt Technology Services has announced that they have successfully achieved a key milestone in upgrading Colt's pan-European, US and Asian packet network.
SNC-Lavalin, a global fully integrated professional services and project management company, has announced that it has, in a joint venture with JV Driver, been awarded a lump sum EPC contract from INEOS Oligomers, to design and build a polyalphaolefin unit at the INEOS petrochemical complex in Chocolate Bayou, Texas.
ABB has won an order to replace the control and protection systems for two vital high-voltage transmission links in Australia that achieved significant technical breakthroughs when ABB installed the systems nearly two decades ago.
Bouygues Construction and Colas Rail, the rail subsidiary of the Colas Group, have been chosen by the Alpiq Group for the acquisition of Alpiq Engineering Services.