- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
The Institution of Mechanical Engineers has launched its 5th annual Unmanned Aircraft Systems Challenge competition.
United Stars Inc. has announced it has acquired Precision Gears Inc., a nearly 100-year old leading producer of custom gears for agriculture, food equipment, power transmission and industrial applications.
Leading global corporations Pöyry and Infosys has announced the release of Krti 4.0® Artificial Intelligence Framework for Operational Excellence.
ZF Friedrichshafen AG is taking over 35% of the shares of the engineering services provider ASAP Holding GmbH, located in Gaimersheim, Bavaria.
The Additive Manufacturing Users Group has announced that online registration is now available for its 2019 Education & Training Conference.
Virgin Hyperloop One HAS announced the findings of a feasibility study on the establishment of a hyperloop system in the United States at VERGE18, one of the most prominent annual sustainability-focused conferences in the world.
Gulf Energy Development Co., LTD and Mitsui & Co. Ltd, who jointly own the project for Thailand's largest proposed combined cycle gas turbine have both awarded Pöyry with a technical advisory services assignment.
Rolls-Royce’s Advance3 engine is helping pioneer the future of civil aerospace – with 3D printed parts and the introduction of new materials helping to lead the way.