- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Gulf Energy Development Co., LTD and Mitsui & Co. Ltd, who jointly own the project for Thailand's largest proposed combined cycle gas turbine have both awarded Pöyry with a technical advisory services assignment.
Rolls-Royce’s Advance3 engine is helping pioneer the future of civil aerospace – with 3D printed parts and the introduction of new materials helping to lead the way.
AVEVA, a global leader in engineering and industrial software, today marked the start of its 2018 World Summit by announcing three major customer deals, across a range of industries.
Poole-based BOFA International has been selected as the regional winner for Dorset in the High Growth Business of the Year category of the British Chamber of Commerce Awards.
A subsidiary of a global engineering firm is inviting customers to attend its very first UK Trench Technology Day in October.
Testament that with LEGO Technic you can build for real, this non-glued, fully-functional and self-propelled LEGO Technic model can fit two passengers inside and accelerate to over 20km/h.
Biozin Holding AS has awarded Pöyry with the Owner's Engineering Services assignment for the pre-engineering phase for the planned biozin® production plant in Norway.