- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
At the Uber Elevate Summit this week, Corgan revealed their Uber Mega Skyport concept, CONNECT, providing the infrastructure to support and scale UberAIR service.
Foster + Partners has created a video that describes a vision for the future of high-speed transportation. DP World Cargospeed, a collaboration of cargo giant DP World and Virgin Hyperloop One aims to create an infrastructural network that forms a fundamental part of a new ecosystem, in which urban centres, rural landscapes, people and nature are all interconnected.
Thrive Energy, maker of patent-pending, high-efficiency high bay lighting fixtures and Avi-on Labs, Inc., a leader in Bluetooth® based commercial and residential lighting controls, recently announced the use of Thrive's Typhoon High Bay lights with by Avi-on™ controls in the Tesla (TSLA) factory in Fremont, California.
Digitise, or get left in the dust? That's the pivotal question facing today's factories, logistics centres and power stations.
With TIA Portal V15.1 (Totally Integrated Automation Portal) Siemens is enhancing its engineering framework with new practice-oriented functions for all phases, from planning to engineering to commissioning.
Dolby Laboratories, Inc. has announced 20 Dolby Vision™ and Dolby Atmos® titles from The Walt Disney Studios, adding to the growing slate of movies to be shown at Dolby Cinema™ locations around the globe.