- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- European Commission Approves Symtuza® for the Treatment of HIV-1 In Adults and Adolescents in Europe
- BNP Paribas takes further measures to accelerate its support of the energy transition
The start-up of a new extrusion line for the production of thermoplastic elastomers at the company’s headquarters in Waldkraiburg highlights KRAIBURG TPE’s affirmation to rely on being based in Germany.
Ameritas, a large insurance company headquartered in Lincoln, Nebraska, has selected Cisco® computing, networking and security technology as the foundation for upgrading its data centres.
Motorenfabrik Hatz introduces its new liquid-cooled three-cylinder diesel 3H50T in the Fan-to-Flywheel version as well as in the OPU (Open Power Unit) variant.
One of the UK’s leading product manufacturer and global supplier of fire, blast and heat hazard solutions has further strengthened its already extensive team with a series of additional appointments and internal promotions.
Reported in Science Robotics, the milliDelta robot was developed by Robert Wood’s team at Harvard’s Wyss Institute for Biologically Inspired Engineering and John A. Paulson School of Engineering and Applied Sciences (SEAS) that overcomes miniaturisation challenges.