- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- European Commission Approves Symtuza® for the Treatment of HIV-1 In Adults and Adolescents in Europe
- BNP Paribas takes further measures to accelerate its support of the energy transition
Following an international competitive process, ContourGlobal has awarded Pöyry and Ekonerg, its Joint Venture Partner for this assignment, with an owner's engineer services assignment for the Kosova e Re 500 MW coal-fired power plant project.
Siemens and Northvolt have announced a partnership for the development of best-in-class technology to produce high-quality, green lithium-ion batteries.
Mammoet has received an Environmental Award at this year’s Specialised Carriers and Rigging Association (SC&RA) conference in Boca Raton, Florida.
There are several flavours of technology today jostling to make the dream of electricity-generating windows a reality.
At the Uber Elevate Summit this week, Corgan revealed their Uber Mega Skyport concept, CONNECT, providing the infrastructure to support and scale UberAIR service.
Foster + Partners has created a video that describes a vision for the future of high-speed transportation. DP World Cargospeed, a collaboration of cargo giant DP World and Virgin Hyperloop One aims to create an infrastructural network that forms a fundamental part of a new ecosystem, in which urban centres, rural landscapes, people and nature are all interconnected.