- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- European Commission Approves Symtuza® for the Treatment of HIV-1 In Adults and Adolescents in Europe
- BNP Paribas takes further measures to accelerate its support of the energy transition
Bouygues Construction and Colas Rail, the rail subsidiary of the Colas Group, have been chosen by the Alpiq Group for the acquisition of Alpiq Engineering Services.
Kyoto University Graduate School of Medicine, one of Asia’s leading research-oriented institutions, has recently chosen Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors to power its clinical genome analysis cluster and its molecular simulation cluster.
According to the recently published assessment of the Association of German Chambers of Industry and Commerce (Deutscher Industrie- und Handelskammertag - DIHK), the shortage of skilled workers is taking on ever more threatening traits and is increasingly costing the economic growth potential.
Targeted geoengineering to preserve continental ice sheets deserves serious research and investment, argues an international team of researchers in a Comment published 14th March in the journal Nature.
Rolls-Royce has signed a collaboration agreement with UK-based technology start-up Superdielectrics Ltd to explore the potential of using polymers with recently discovered remarkable properties to create next generation high energy storage technology.
Voltas, India’s No. 1 AC brand from the house of the Tatas, fortified its leadership position by introducing the 2018 range of ‘Voltas All-Star inverter ACs’.