- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Disabled US veterans in Alabama, Arizona, New Mexico, Oklahoma and Texas can now apply for the 2019 No Barriers Warriors Big Bend Veteran Wilderness Expedition funded by Raytheon Company.
A new festival dedicated to the latest sustainable technologies is to be staged alongside this weekend’s ABB Formula E race in Germany’s capital Berlin, inspired by ABB’s title partnership with the world’s first all-electric motor-racing series.
The John F. Kennedy Library Foundation, in partnership with Raytheon, is inspiring the next generation of moonshot thinkers with a nationwide, space-themed STEM challenge designed specifically for Boys & Girls Clubs.
Engineering, environment and design consultancy Sweco UK has bolstered its range of multidisciplinary services and grown its geographic footprint, with the acquisition of MLM Group.
Born Free, in association with the British International Education Association, has announced the shortlist for the 2019 BIEA International STEM Youth Innovation Competition.
Terra Drone Corporation and KDDI Corporation have announced a breakthrough in asset management by launching safe, fast, and cost-effective infrastructure inspection services using drones.