- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- European Commission Approves Symtuza® for the Treatment of HIV-1 In Adults and Adolescents in Europe
- BNP Paribas takes further measures to accelerate its support of the energy transition
Southern Power Generation Sdn Bhd has awarded Pöyry with an owner's engineer services assignment for a 1,440 MW combined cycle power plant in Johor, Malaysia.
Brightly coloured Australian peacock spiders (Maratus spp.) captivate even the most arachnophobia viewers with their flamboyant courtship displays featuring diverse and intricate body colorations, patterns and movements – all packed into miniature bodies measuring less than 5mm in size for many species.
Arcadis, the leading global design and consultancy firm for natural and built assets, has announced that it has been commissioned by delegated client Beliris for the cost control, risk management and planning for the metro line 3 Albert/Bordet project in Brussels, during the study and execution phase of the extension work. The total amount of the contract is approximately €6 million.
Pöyry is ramping up its investment in digitalisation with the establishment of its #PoyryDigital transformation team.
The 15th century Halberstadt Cathedral in Saxony-Anhalt, Germany, is getting help from 21st-century technology: The Intel® Falcon™ 8+ drone.
Elfab Limited, a leading manufacturer of pressure relief systems, has announced that the company has won the SME Innovators Category for the Manufacturing Champions Awards 2017.