- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
For the first time, Lockheed Martin has publicly released specifications for its satellite platforms with the goal of offering new opportunities for collaboration with companies aspiring to send innovative technologies to space.
Transvac Systems Ltd. from Derbyshire, UK, is a world-leading supplier of Ejector solutions, committed to pushing the boundaries of Ejector performance.
NBC Olympics, a division of the NBC Sports Group, has selected Cisco to provide IP video contribution and distribution solutions, along with networking and security solutions for its production of the XXIII Olympic Winter Games, which take place in PyeongChang, South Korea, from 8th – 25th February.
One of the UK’s North East leading integrated welding and engineering specialists – QA Weld Tech – has successfully achieved the highly sought-after Fit for Nuclear (F4N) status after passing a series of rigorous measures to be recognised as a reputable provider in the nuclear supply chain.
Techtronic Industries Power Equipment® Introduces Reduced CO Portable Generator.
Brought to you by the Manufacturing Technologies Association (MTA), MACH is the UK’s premier event that showcases a variety of engineering-based manufacturing technologies and Fronius UK Ltd will be there presenting their capabilities within the field of welding for manual, robotic and automated solutions including all the latest welding power sources showcasing in the UK for the first time.
Fluor’s joint venture team has been selected as the preferred proponent to design-build, finance, operate and maintain the Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) Automated People Mover project for the Los Angeles World Airports (LAWA). Fluor plans to book its share of the contract value later this year.