- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Fluor’s joint venture team has been selected as the preferred proponent to design-build, finance, operate and maintain the Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) Automated People Mover project for the Los Angeles World Airports (LAWA). Fluor plans to book its share of the contract value later this year.
Over the next five years, strong growth in the number of mobile users, business digitisation demands, Internet of Things (IoT) connections and mobile video consumption will place significant challenges on networks.
The high technology company TRUMPF acquired the laser manufacturer AMPHOS on 9th January 2018.
Grainger, the leading broad line supplier of maintenance, repair and operating (MRO) products serving businesses and institutions, is again named to Fortune's annual list of "World's Most Admired Companies" for 2018.
The start-up of a new extrusion line for the production of thermoplastic elastomers at the company’s headquarters in Waldkraiburg highlights KRAIBURG TPE’s affirmation to rely on being based in Germany.