- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Fluor Corporation has announced that Bridging North America, a partnership of Fluor and ACS Infrastructure Canada, was selected as the preferred proponent to design, build, finance, operate and maintain the Gordie Howe International Bridge project for Windsor-Detroit Bridge Authority (WDBA).
North Negros Biopower Inc has awarded Pöyry the engineering, procurement and construction assignment for the 25 MW Biomass Power Plant located in Northern Negros, Philippines.
Cisco has announced that it has been selected by The Walt Disney Studios as a founding member and Innovation Partner of The Walt Disney Studios StudioLAB, based on The Walt Disney Studios Lot in Burbank, California.
Ahead of International Women in Engineering Day, Girlguiding, the UK’s leading charity for girls and young women have announced a partnership with engineering, consulting and infrastructure support services company Amey, to empower and encourage more girls and young women to consider careers in science, technology, engineering and maths (STEM).
The sixth of the 12 gas-fired combined cycle power plants owned by Gulf MP Company Ltd, reached its Commercial Operation Date (COD) on 1st March.
Sustainable engineering is more than a buzzword in today’s industry 4.0. Zero leakage, the reduction of fugitive emissions and environmentally safe manufacturing have become top priorities for both end users and producers.
Rockwell Automation Inc announces senior leadership transitions to be effective 2nd July all reporting to Blake Moret, Chairman and CEO.