- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
- Gilead Sciences to Acquire Kite Pharma for $11.9 Billion
- Kuehne + Nagel strengthens its Panama presence Kuehne + Nagel strengthens its presence
- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
North Negros Biopower Inc has awarded Pöyry the engineering, procurement and construction assignment for the 25 MW Biomass Power Plant located in Northern Negros, Philippines.
Cisco has announced that it has been selected by The Walt Disney Studios as a founding member and Innovation Partner of The Walt Disney Studios StudioLAB, based on The Walt Disney Studios Lot in Burbank, California.
Ahead of International Women in Engineering Day, Girlguiding, the UK’s leading charity for girls and young women have announced a partnership with engineering, consulting and infrastructure support services company Amey, to empower and encourage more girls and young women to consider careers in science, technology, engineering and maths (STEM).
The sixth of the 12 gas-fired combined cycle power plants owned by Gulf MP Company Ltd, reached its Commercial Operation Date (COD) on 1st March.
Sustainable engineering is more than a buzzword in today’s industry 4.0. Zero leakage, the reduction of fugitive emissions and environmentally safe manufacturing have become top priorities for both end users and producers.
Rockwell Automation Inc announces senior leadership transitions to be effective 2nd July all reporting to Blake Moret, Chairman and CEO.
Fluor Corporation has announced that its joint venture LAX Integrated Express Solutions team reached financial close to design, build, finance, operate and maintain the 2.25-mile Los Angeles International Airport Automated People Mover project for the Los Angeles World Airports.