- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
The PlasticRoad, a road made of recycled plastic, becomes a reality.
Following an international competitive process, ContourGlobal has awarded Pöyry and Ekonerg, its Joint Venture Partner for this assignment, with an owner's engineer services assignment for the Kosova e Re 500 MW coal-fired power plant project.
Siemens and Northvolt have announced a partnership for the development of best-in-class technology to produce high-quality, green lithium-ion batteries.
Mammoet has received an Environmental Award at this year’s Specialised Carriers and Rigging Association (SC&RA) conference in Boca Raton, Florida.
There are several flavours of technology today jostling to make the dream of electricity-generating windows a reality.
At the Uber Elevate Summit this week, Corgan revealed their Uber Mega Skyport concept, CONNECT, providing the infrastructure to support and scale UberAIR service.
Foster + Partners has created a video that describes a vision for the future of high-speed transportation. DP World Cargospeed, a collaboration of cargo giant DP World and Virgin Hyperloop One aims to create an infrastructural network that forms a fundamental part of a new ecosystem, in which urban centres, rural landscapes, people and nature are all interconnected.