- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Food, Beverage and Agriculture
Hostess Brands Inc has announced that its Board of Directors has named consumer packaged goods executive Andrew “Andy” Callahan as the Company’s President and CEO, effective 7th May.
To meet increasing customer and consumer demand for a greater variety of cooked egg products, Cargill has invested $20 million to expand its Big Lake, Minnesota, egg processing facility.
Nestlé UK is introducing a Ruby chocolate version of its iconic four-finger KitKat.
Recently, Budweiser and Jim Beam® bourbon toast to the future as they join their 365 collective years of stateside distilling and brewing history to kick off a new friendship and marketing collaboration.
In celebration of National Tomato Day on 6th April 2018, Heinz is reigniting a critical debate that’s plagued the nation and bewildered eaters for decades: is the tomato a fruit or a vegetable?
CHS Inc, US's leading farmer-owned cooperative and a global energy, grains and foods company, today reported net income of $346.7 million for the first half of its 2018 fiscal year (six-month period ended 28th February 2018), compared to net income of $223.7 million for the same time period a year ago.
The J. M. Smucker Company has announced the signing of a definitive agreement to acquire Ainsworth Pet Nutrition, LLC in a transaction valued at approximately $1.7 billion, after an estimated tax benefit of $200 million.