- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- European Commission Approves Symtuza® for the Treatment of HIV-1 In Adults and Adolescents in Europe
- BNP Paribas takes further measures to accelerate its support of the energy transition
Food, Beverage and Agriculture
A new report commissioned by the Food and Drink Federation and the National Association of British and Irish Flour Millers from Global Counsel has revealed that the UK's food and drink manufacturing sector could face a hidden 'hard Brexit' once the UK leaves the EU because of rules of origin.
Carrefour, one of the global leaders in food retail, announced today it has acquired a majority stake in the start-up Quitoque, leader of meal kit deliveries, and one of the French pioneers in Foodtech.
With self-serve alcoholic beverage dispensing technology gathering market momentum, major brands may need to adapt to ensure consumer loyalty, says leading data and analytics company GlobalData.
The Wine and Spirit Trade Association’s latest market report shows sales of gin in the UK hit a record high at Christmas and Mother’s Day was expected to see sales continue to soar.
Aldi has pledged its support for WRAP’s new cross-sector initiative to transform the UK plastics system and tackle plastic pollution.
Ajinomoto Co. Inc has decided to amalgamate Ajinomoto Istanbul Food Sales Ltd., KÜKRE GIDA VE İHTİYAÇ MADDELERİ NAKLİYAT VE ÖZEL EĞİTİM HİZMETLERİ TİCARET VE SANAYİ ANONİM ŞİRKETİ and Örgen Gıda Sanayi ve Ticaret A.Ş, all of which are wholly owned subsidiaries in Turkey.