- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- European Commission Approves Symtuza® for the Treatment of HIV-1 In Adults and Adolescents in Europe
- BNP Paribas takes further measures to accelerate its support of the energy transition
Food, Beverage and Agriculture
Throughout history Pepsi has brought joy to each generation, connecting fans with the entertainment that has made the brand an icon in pop culture.
NFU President Minette Batters said: “High quality, safe and affordable British food is a public right and needs to be placed at the centre of Brexit negotiations.
Sentera has signed an agreement to bring novel University of Minnesota-developed corn nitrogen deficiency technology to the market.
Perky Jerky, The Best Tasting Jerky on Earth, has announced a brand refresh designed to connect with its core consumer, busy millennial moms.
This month, women across the country will be celebrated for their vital role in American history. In honour of Women's History Month, Stacy's Pita Chips have introduced limited-edition "Rising to the Occasion" original art packaging. The commemorative box set features three powerful designs representing Stacy's ongoing commitment to stand with women everywhere.
The International Rice Research Institute and Bayer have signed an agreement confirming Bayer’s participation in the Direct Seeded Rice Consortium led by IRRI.
BASF is on track to launch innovations from its crop protection pipeline with projected peak sales of €3.5 billion by 2027.