- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
- European Commission Approves Symtuza® for the Treatment of HIV-1 In Adults and Adolescents in Europe
Food, Beverage and Agriculture
Nestlé today unveiled Milkybar Wowsomes, the first chocolate using Nestlé’s new structured sugar to reduce sugar by 30% versus comparable bars.
Independent craft brewer, BrewDog, has announced that it has purchased Draft House, as two of the UK’s leading craft beer bar networks aim to propel the UK’s beer scene.
Yoghurt is no longer spooned out of the pot but drunk. Breakfast is no longer just eaten at the kitchen table but also on the hoof. And it should all be as healthy and sustainable as possible.
Bananas are America’s #1 fruit; 90% of households purchase them weekly and the average American consumes over 25 pounds of them annually.
A new report commissioned by the Food and Drink Federation and the National Association of British and Irish Flour Millers from Global Counsel has revealed that the UK's food and drink manufacturing sector could face a hidden 'hard Brexit' once the UK leaves the EU because of rules of origin.
Carrefour, one of the global leaders in food retail, announced today it has acquired a majority stake in the start-up Quitoque, leader of meal kit deliveries, and one of the French pioneers in Foodtech.
With self-serve alcoholic beverage dispensing technology gathering market momentum, major brands may need to adapt to ensure consumer loyalty, says leading data and analytics company GlobalData.