- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Food, Beverage and Agriculture
The Wine and Spirit Trade Association’s latest market report shows sales of gin in the UK hit a record high at Christmas and Mother’s Day was expected to see sales continue to soar.
Aldi has pledged its support for WRAP’s new cross-sector initiative to transform the UK plastics system and tackle plastic pollution.
Ajinomoto Co. Inc has decided to amalgamate Ajinomoto Istanbul Food Sales Ltd., KÜKRE GIDA VE İHTİYAÇ MADDELERİ NAKLİYAT VE ÖZEL EĞİTİM HİZMETLERİ TİCARET VE SANAYİ ANONİM ŞİRKETİ and Örgen Gıda Sanayi ve Ticaret A.Ş, all of which are wholly owned subsidiaries in Turkey.
Throughout history Pepsi has brought joy to each generation, connecting fans with the entertainment that has made the brand an icon in pop culture.
NFU President Minette Batters said: “High quality, safe and affordable British food is a public right and needs to be placed at the centre of Brexit negotiations.
Sentera has signed an agreement to bring novel University of Minnesota-developed corn nitrogen deficiency technology to the market.
Perky Jerky, The Best Tasting Jerky on Earth, has announced a brand refresh designed to connect with its core consumer, busy millennial moms.