- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- European Commission Approves Symtuza® for the Treatment of HIV-1 In Adults and Adolescents in Europe
- BNP Paribas takes further measures to accelerate its support of the energy transition
Food, Beverage and Agriculture
Johnnie Walker is proud to unveil Jane Walker, the first-ever female iteration of the brand's iconic Striding Man logo.
Following its recent global rebrand, GP Global, the integrated commodity needs, services provider and product manufacturer, has expanded into Agriculture trading and will be led by seasoned professional, Laurent Delcourt.
Confor’s latest publication, Forestry and the local economy, explores the impact of two large new woodland creation projects in the south of Scotland, concluding that the number of people living on the land has increased after trees were planted.
The DuPont™ Danisco® POWERBake® 6000 Dough Strengthener Product Range Offers the Versatility to Enhance Blends.
Danone announces that it has signed an amended Memorandum of Understanding with Yakult Honsha Co, Ltd, a global leader in probiotic beverages, headquartered and listed in Japan.
A ‘collaboration fund’ of up to £10 million has been announced 16th February 2018 as part of a series of measures to help farmers and small producers compete and thrive alongside larger businesses in the food supply chain.
A significant change in how citrus growers manage food safety is imminent with peak industry body Citrus Australia calling on growers to get on board now and take advantage of available help.
Boston Beer Company Inc. has announced that it has selected Dave Burwick to succeed Martin Roper as President and Chief Executive Officer. It is expected Burwick will assume the role during the second quarter. Jim Koch will continue in his role as Company Founder and Chairman.