- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Food, Beverage and Agriculture
This month, women across the country will be celebrated for their vital role in American history. In honour of Women's History Month, Stacy's Pita Chips have introduced limited-edition "Rising to the Occasion" original art packaging. The commemorative box set features three powerful designs representing Stacy's ongoing commitment to stand with women everywhere.
The International Rice Research Institute and Bayer have signed an agreement confirming Bayer’s participation in the Direct Seeded Rice Consortium led by IRRI.
BASF is on track to launch innovations from its crop protection pipeline with projected peak sales of €3.5 billion by 2027.
Johnnie Walker is proud to unveil Jane Walker, the first-ever female iteration of the brand's iconic Striding Man logo.
Following its recent global rebrand, GP Global, the integrated commodity needs, services provider and product manufacturer, has expanded into Agriculture trading and will be led by seasoned professional, Laurent Delcourt.
Confor’s latest publication, Forestry and the local economy, explores the impact of two large new woodland creation projects in the south of Scotland, concluding that the number of people living on the land has increased after trees were planted.
The DuPont™ Danisco® POWERBake® 6000 Dough Strengthener Product Range Offers the Versatility to Enhance Blends.