- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- European Commission Approves Symtuza® for the Treatment of HIV-1 In Adults and Adolescents in Europe
- BNP Paribas takes further measures to accelerate its support of the energy transition
Food, Beverage and Agriculture
Anheuser-Busch InBev has announced that Michel Doukeris has been appointed Zone President North America and CEO of Anheuser-Busch, effective 1st January 2018.
Kerry Group, the global taste & nutrition and consumer foods group, at a Capital Markets presentation being held today, updates the Group’s medium-term growth targets and objectives.
Tetra Pak has strengthened its product offering for ice cream manufacturers with the acquisition of Big Drum Engineering GmbH, a leading supplier of filling machines for the industry.
K Group enters into cooperation with Alibaba to open a food online store in China.
Scientists from Nanyang Technological University, Singapore (NTU Singapore) have invented a new process to turn spent brewery grains into a valuable product that can grow beer yeast.
Innophos Holdings has completed the acquisition of Novel Ingredients, previously announced on August 1st 2017. The addition of Novel Ingredients advances Innophos' Vision 2022 strategy by growing Innophos' Food, Health and Nutrition (FHN) portfolio, expanding its presence in high-growth nutrition end-markets and positioning the company to more effectively develop innovative ingredient solutions that better serve its customers.
Bayer and Quantified Planet, a nonprofit organization located in Vaxholm, Sweden, have signed a licensing and cooperation agreement under which Bayer will donate proprietary, crowd-sourced plant data from more than 70 countries about specific plant types, locations, occurrence and distribution.