- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Food, Beverage and Agriculture
Danone announces that it has signed an amended Memorandum of Understanding with Yakult Honsha Co, Ltd, a global leader in probiotic beverages, headquartered and listed in Japan.
A ‘collaboration fund’ of up to £10 million has been announced 16th February 2018 as part of a series of measures to help farmers and small producers compete and thrive alongside larger businesses in the food supply chain.
A significant change in how citrus growers manage food safety is imminent with peak industry body Citrus Australia calling on growers to get on board now and take advantage of available help.
Boston Beer Company Inc. has announced that it has selected Dave Burwick to succeed Martin Roper as President and Chief Executive Officer. It is expected Burwick will assume the role during the second quarter. Jim Koch will continue in his role as Company Founder and Chairman.
Vegalab, Inc has announced the successful trials of its Pollen Boost product and initial first orders of Pollen Boost for delivery in early February from Stanislaus Farm Supply, Buttonwillow Warehouse Company, and Mid Valley Agricultural Services, Inc.
Teagasc and the European Commission will co-fund a new programme which will employ 20 new experienced researchers for 36 months each, over the next five years.