- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Food, Beverage and Agriculture
Tyson Foods Inc, through its corporate venture subsidiary Tyson Ventures, has completed an investment in Tovala, a Chicago-based food startup that makes smart countertop steam ovens with fresh ready-to-cook meals. The terms of the investment are not being disclosed.
In a continuing effort to bring new innovative solutions to customers, Naturex has signed a global distribution agreement via its Open Innovation program (Ingenium) with Ames-based Cura for their Koji Minerals line of fermented minerals for the dietary supplement and functional food markets.
DN2K, developers of advanced remote monitoring and management systems, today announced an expanded pilot program for the company’s new DairyInsight platform.
A new facility to assist advances in crop science is taking shape in the Norfolk countryside.
Nestlé today announced that it agreed to sell its U.S. confectionery business to Ferrero for $2.8 billion in cash.
Dometic has appointed Adam Ramsden as its new Managing Director for the UK and Ireland. He has replaced Marcin Klimczewski, who remains with the company as Territory Manager Emerging Europe.