- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- European Commission Approves Symtuza® for the Treatment of HIV-1 In Adults and Adolescents in Europe
- BNP Paribas takes further measures to accelerate its support of the energy transition
Food, Beverage and Agriculture
BASF inaugurated a new Rice Knowledge Centre at its Agricultural Research Station in Bay, Laguna, Philippines. The new facility centralises BASF’s global expertise in rice cultivation and supports the delivery of enhanced agronomic and technical support to farmers seeking to increase productivity more sustainably.
An automated control system being featured by Kentra Grain Systems at the CropTec event helped Shropshire grower Rob Timmis to more effectively manage his 35-tonne/hr Kentra continuous flow dryer this year.
Anheuser-Busch InBev has announced that Michel Doukeris has been appointed Zone President North America and CEO of Anheuser-Busch, effective 1st January 2018.
Kerry Group, the global taste & nutrition and consumer foods group, at a Capital Markets presentation being held today, updates the Group’s medium-term growth targets and objectives.
Tetra Pak has strengthened its product offering for ice cream manufacturers with the acquisition of Big Drum Engineering GmbH, a leading supplier of filling machines for the industry.
K Group enters into cooperation with Alibaba to open a food online store in China.
Scientists from Nanyang Technological University, Singapore (NTU Singapore) have invented a new process to turn spent brewery grains into a valuable product that can grow beer yeast.
Innophos Holdings has completed the acquisition of Novel Ingredients, previously announced on August 1st 2017. The addition of Novel Ingredients advances Innophos' Vision 2022 strategy by growing Innophos' Food, Health and Nutrition (FHN) portfolio, expanding its presence in high-growth nutrition end-markets and positioning the company to more effectively develop innovative ingredient solutions that better serve its customers.